• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tagyhag

kLuKWSL.png

a guy from California...

Jesus how do people find this lol.

Hasney

For some reason in the UK, Impreza owners wave at each other as they pass. Was a little strange the first few times it happened to me

I've known a few Impreza owners that just believe they bought the ultimate family car. "Yeah, I got a family, but it's still a rally car!" They are pretty neat, but some of them do feel like they've joined a cult.

Hasney

If you've got a Pro, I think Stardew Valley still fucks with it. Something to do with no disc games booting until a full restart.

For some reason in the UK, Impreza owners wave at each other as they pass. Was a little strange the first few times it happened to me

I've had that happen in lots of cars. I had a bunch of friends who all drove minis and that got ridiculous, just parking one and returning to find lots of other minis all parked near it.

Car owners are a weird bunch. (Instantly got an ad for a new mini at the bottom of the page...shhh they're listening)

derFeef

I've had that happen in lots of cars. I had a bunch of friends who all drove minis and that got ridiculous, just parking one and returning to find lots of other minis all parked near it.

Car owners are a weird bunch.

I am a car owner and not weird. Well maybe I am weird but not car weird.
I agree that some people are tied too much to their car[brand]. Ridiculous.
OH I DRIVE AN AUDI I AM FAR BETTER THAN YOU TOYOTA SCUM THATS WHY I NEED TO OVERTAKE YOU BECAUSE THAT CAR WAS EXPENSIIIVEEE! That's a real thought such people have, I swear.

OH I DRIVE AN AUDI I AM FAR BETTER THAN YOU TOYOTA SCUM THATS WHY I NEED TO OVERTAKE YOU BECAUSE THAT CAR WAS EXPENSIIIVEEE! That's a real thought such people have, I swear.

I've always had old bangers, just whatever is going and cheap. My friends get far more attached to the cars I've driven than I've ever been. I do have a soft spot for cars and maybe if I actually bought a car I wanted I'd be sitting outside maccies with the bonnet open too.

Try waving to all other pedestrians in the street while walking and see how many people think you're crazy.

Reminds me of being in a transit van with one of my sisters old boyfriends, he was driving along and decided to put a hockey mask on and drove me home wearing it, waving and nodding at all the drivers.

TraBuch

Banned
You sound like you're jealous of my Audi. Are you the douchebag that hit my parked Audi in the parking lot of a CVS and drove away? I got you on camera, motherfucker.

derFeef

You sound like you're jealous of my Audi. Are you the douchebag that hit my parked Audi in the parking lot of a CVS and drove away? I got you on camera, motherfucker.

Nah but I did not look at your Audi like I am jealous. Same mistake I guess?

I still like public transport more because I can sleep/read/play on my way to work instead of just driving.

I would too if it would not take me 1,5 hours instead if just 25 minutes. :-(

daveo42

Banned
You're attracted to a man and that's okay.

Just the blinking guy because what's not to like?

I still like public transport more because I can sleep/read/play on my way to work instead of just driving.

I'd be fine just not spending so much money on gas/insurance/maintenance while getting to work and around the city every day. Not sure how well I'd deal with reading or playing games on a bus/train since looking at something stationary in a moving object tends to give me motion sickness.

Car owners are a weird bunch. (Instantly got an ad for a new mini at the bottom of the page...shhh they're listening)
See that's an issue, I really want a Mini but I don't think I want to be one of the Mini people.

Try waving to all other pedestrians in the street while walking and see how many people think you're crazy.

You need to narrow it down. Like only wave to people who are wearing a jacket of the same color. Or if you have glasses wave to people who wear glasses of similar style.

mrklaw

MrArseFace
Just the blinking guy because what's not to like?

I'd be fine just not spending so much money on gas/insurance/maintenance while getting to work and around the city every day. Not sure how well I'd deal with reading or playing games on a bus/train since looking at something stationary in a moving object tends to give me motion sickness.

I'm like that on buses and in cars but on a train I'm ok as long as I have a view of the window

daveo42

Banned
I'm like that on buses and in cars but on a train I'm ok as long as I have a view of the window

I have issues in cars for sure, but I think mine is related to staring at a static screen for so long and then looking outside that makes me queasy. No issues on airplanes really outside of the change in air pressure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom