• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risible

Bakalar's funnier than anyone that's ever been an Giant Bomb employee. The guy is amazing.

The Giant Bomb Tier List
Jeff Gerstmann
Ryan Davis
Vinny Caravella
Dan Rykert
Jeff Bakalar
Austin Walker
Brad Shoemaker
Drew Scanlon
Patrick Klepek
Alex Navarro

Rorie, Jason are barely on and I haven't placed them. The two new hires are a mystery as of now.

The dream Beastcast would be the top 5 with Austin sitting in on occasion.

valeo

Jeff Gerstmann Ryan DavisVinny CaravellaDan RykertJeff BakalarAustin WalkerBrad ShoemakerDrew ScanlonPatrick KlepekAlex Navarro

dats my tier list

LiK

They've said that the Giant Bombcast is by far the most popular thing they do. It regularly charts on iTunes in the Games category and many of their listeners don't even go to the website.

It's always weird to me when people only listen to the podcast and don't check the site. Missing out on so much video content that they talk about it.

I loaded up a random CNET page today (after googling "what's the deal with lyft and tips") and smiled when I was greeted by Balakar's voice coming from a popup video on the page.

That is all.

Actually that's not all, I finally pulled the trigger and took out the Persona 5 disc & slid in Nier Automata in its place, let's do this

2 levels down in The Surge and I'm satisfied with my purchase. Probably the most challenging yet fun game I've played this year. Will it challenge Yakuza 0 for my GOTY Crown? Probably not but it's been a nice surprise.

Recommend once again if it goes on sale this summer/holiday.

daveo42

Banned
Finally hit the first ending in S;G 0. Dragged on a but totally paid off in the end. Also, holy shit at some of the revelations there. So much I get now and still so much yet to uncover. I do wish it toned down some of the "anime" moments now and again.

Sergeant Clean
was my favorite.

Edit: Of course I go the other route and fuuuuuuck me...this game.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Finally hit the first ending in S;G 0. Dragged on a but totally paid off in the end. Also, holy shit at some of the revelations there. So much I get now and still so much yet to uncover. I do wish it toned down some of the "anime" moments now and again.

Sergeant Clean
was my favorite.

Edit: Of course I go the other route and fuuuuuuck me...this game.

I mean to be fair, why would you assume that things get better? :p

daveo42

Banned
I mean to be fair, why would you assume that things get better? :p

Major spoilers:
Kurisu is back and Okabe's back to the alpha timeline. That right there threw me for a fuck loop. Like hooooooly shit. And now I'm like, "OKABE tell her you jumped timelines again you idiot!"

The first end tho drug on a bit with the "girl" party in the middle, but it was nice to get way more info on Maho, her relationship with Kurisu, and finding out that Judy Reyes was actually the one after them (maybe) and Moeka was still her Rounder self in that timeline.

Seriously tho...the start of Anitomic Duel chapter destroyed me. And I know things get way worse before they get any better. I think the worst thing is I'm constantly waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Edit:
fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck ;_;

daveo42

Banned
JhLWmEq.gif

Jintor

I need some dope earbuds where the bits that goes into your ear doesn't fucking fall off every few days. I'm at the point where I'm prepared to spend hella money if it's worth it too.

Advise me

Hasney

I need some dope earbuds where the bits that goes into your ear doesn't fucking fall off every few days. I'm at the point where I'm prepared to spend hella money if it's worth it too.

Advise me
Sennheiser IE80 for amazing quality, if up in the price spectrum

Plantronics BackBeat Fit for Bluetooth with a band. They'll stay right in there with the design and no wires from a phone helps a lot.

JVC HA-FXT90 Marshmallow should be just under $100 and are durable as fuck

Hasney

Jintor

But will the shitty rubber things fall off?

I actually have done JVC xx bass thingies that I quite like except the fucking rubber things fall off all the fucking time and I'm sick to hell of it

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

I actually have done JVC xx bass thingies that I quite like except the fucking rubber things fall off all the fucking time and I'm sick to hell of it

The nozzle goes pretty deep, but I dunno.

I've been using CIEMs for awhile now which is basically acrylic molds of my ear cavity with audio drivers inside.

Hjod

Banned

I've never had that problem, so I don't know. And I've had alot of different brands.

Kiryu's story gets real dumb in this episode of BitE. It's so clear they're stalling for time. I like the game a lot but Kiryu's side of the story is a massive drag in the middle.

Brakara

Watching the latest murder island stream on archive, and Ben playing in first person makes me appreciate how damn watchable the third person mode in that game is compared to this shit.

Bakalar is definitely the Bombaduder that'll get me chuckling while I'm in a bus, I love his charisma.

Also of all the ads played on the casts, the Subaru owner finder one just strikes me as weird. Shaving, making your own site, mattresses, underwear, healthy snacks, yeah, that all makes sense. I just can't really see the angle for finding a Subaru owner.

Hasney

Bakalar is definitely the Bombaduder that'll get me chuckling while I'm in a bus, I love his charisma.

Also of all the ads played on the casts, the Subaru owner finder one just strikes me as weird. Shaving, making your own site, mattresses, underwear, healthy snacks, yeah, that all makes sense. I just can't really see the angle for finding a Subaru owner.

Do video game players not drive cars?!

Honestly, I really want to know if Subaru knew that Jeff B and Alex have Subarus beforehand or not.

Jintor

the ones that weirded me out the most were those fantasy football ads.

didn't that whole thing get shut down as a weird gambling thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom