• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ogodhjb.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I read that the new hire and a new ER and the return of [your favorite feature] will be announced later today, is that true?

Was there a prediction Bombcast for E3 2016? It skips from 6/7/2016 to 6/21/2016 on the website, but Brad said in the Nintendo conference video that he posted it on 6/14. Was it Premium?

Lingitiz

Giant Bomb's the only place I've seen so down on ARMS. Hoping that their first impressions aren't too true because it seems really fun and wacky. Only concern to me is the amount of content.

Mr. F

Banned
Giant Bomb's the only place I've seen so down on ARMS. Hoping that their first impressions aren't too true because it seems really fun and wacky. Only concern to me is the amount of content.

I'm not counting on that changing much - the combination of motion controls, even if it's optional/done well, and the fact it's a semi-fighting game means an auto "seems cool what they're doing but im just not into it at all" from Jeff.

I can picture Alex and maybe Dan getting unexpectedly hooked.

I just want it to be good, I hope it is.

After my 3DO temptations last night and then again this morning I calmed down a bit...

...until just now and I bought a 3DO from ebay with Wing Commander III.

Not feeling TitR: Soul Caliber. I don't think that is a fun game to watch in the least. Its smooth and looks like it plays well, but exudes a "Generic Fighting Game" vibe and is just totally uninteresting to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom