• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
pns79ohg.png

oti

Banned
Couldn't find my copy of Uncharted 4 so instead I played Furi, Ori and Ryse. Random, I know.

Furi is cool. Challenging but not unfair. I'm at the second boss now. Will continue playing it for sure.

Ori, I don't know. It looks great but I agree with the majority of the crew that the music so far isn't that great. And I do like that style of music in general. The game itself is also kinda underwhelming. Don't know if I will play it again. I hate the save system. Such an arbitrary way to add challenge. And the controls are a bit too floaty for me.

Ryse is kinda OK. Super shallow for sure and I hate that this beautiful scenario and world is used for this kind of super mindless game. But the presentation is top notch and the German VA is great. I don't know about this one tbh. It would be a mindless game to play through, which after Zelda could be neat but... I could be playing better games instead.

Persona 5 sounds like classic atlas which makes me more interested in it.

Sounds like the crew doesn't have much experience with the megaten series

Ori, I don't know. It looks great but I agree with the majority of the crew that the music so far isn't that great. And I do like that style of music in general. The game itself is also kinda underwhelming. Don't know if I will play it again. I hate the save system. Such an arbitrary way to add challenge. And the controls are a bit too floaty for me.

I would at least get through the 1st dungeon. That's when they introduce mechanics that will dominate the remainder of the game. If you still don't like it, then drop it.

BearPawB

Banned
Won my first round in Battlegrounds earlier.

It's got korean-eurojank for days. But there is nothing quite as tense as that game in the last few minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom