• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thanks, totally bought that haha. Two months ago I would have thought I would never be a fan. I saw 1 and it was ok but seemed pretty average. After seeing 5 and 6 I am completely sold. Looking forward to watching 7 sometime soon!

Don't worry. We will all be hugging the shame boy in a few.

Can't wait! That last playdate went places

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I actually thought the GBW playdate was pretty good so I wouldn't say they lack content.

Need more rorie in my life.

Hindl

I personally can't wait until next Tuesday when we see Peter Brown/Will Smith in the Bombcast chair and everyone starts bitching even though the last 4 bombcasts, which has included them, have been great

I personally can't wait until next Tuesday when we see Peter Brown/Will Smith in the Bombcast chair and everyone starts bitching even though the last 4 bombcasts, which has included them, have been great

I hope they realize that if they stop bringing in guests the podcasts will just be Jeff talking to Brad for two and a half hours

Thanks, totally bought that haha.

Haha you're welcome. I ALMOST bought the collection a few months when I had never seen any of them. I've only watched the first so far, but I really enjoyed it and having a vague idea where things go I'm confident I'll like the rest (maybe not 2 though).

Hindl

I hope they realize that if they stop bringing in guests the podcasts will just be Jeff talking to Brad for two and a half hours

I think they have realized that. It was even like that after Dan left, even with Drew still there. That's why they keep having guests

Also laughed on the Beastcast when Alex said I'm not a businessperson and Vinny said "I'm not a...games businessperson"

daveo42

Banned
P2EP>P3P>P2IS>P4AU2.0 patch>P3 the answer>P4

I'm not done with p5 but it's prolly right before IS

I tried to play The Answer after finishing P3 and fell off fast because I didn't want to deal with yet another Tartarus. I plan on getting around to FeMC in P3P, but I miss the animed cutscenes a bit too much.

If you really want that p4 follow up, pay someone to compliment you over the phone while you're jacking off to a mirror

So a typical Friday night?
I liked Persona Q for what it was worth, even if it's more an EO game than Persona.

Catvoca

Banned
Beats me. Bombcast has been on fire, I think the hate is just reactionary? Like "Oh it's that dude again" but then when the Bombcast starts "Oh, this is great" and nothing was ever said ever again.

The last few weeks of bombcasts have been the best the show has been in months. Really enjoying it lately.

Haha you're welcome. I ALMOST bought the collection a few months when I had never seen any of them. I've only watched the first so far, but I really enjoyed it and having a vague idea where things go I'm confident I'll like the rest (maybe not 2 though).

Yea 2 was not good (but it was entertaining with the F&40s)... it's all worth it in the end though!

pizzacat

Banned
I tried to play The Answer after finishing P3 and fell off fast because I didn't want to deal with yet another Tartarus. I plan on getting around to FeMC in P3P, but I miss the animed cutscenes a bit too much.

So a typical Friday night?
I liked Persona Q for what it was worth, even if it's more an EO game than Persona.
It's almost like atlus gives everything not named p4 the wrong end of the stick while p4 got one of the best remakes/remasters ever

P3 FES with FeMC on a PS4 let's do it atlus

Also I like eo

I didn't like what I played of Q, esp since p3 party members where becoming meme status like meat girl

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I think it stems from one of the earlier pods after Dan left where it was two hours of Brad talking to Peter about old games without Jeff.

Will Smith tho...not sure.

the weird will smith hate is unearned. he's always been a good component to any content he's been in, always seemingly in a good mood and has a good detached pov away from everyone else's.

peter brown is cool too. i think more than anything the haters wish they could be on the podcasts because they think they probably got shining pearls of opinions and wisdom

the weird will smith hate is unearned. he's always been a good component to any content he's been in, always seemingly in a good mood and has a good detached pov away from everyone else's.

peter brown is cool too. i think more than anything the haters wish they could be on the podcasts because they think they probably got shining pearls of opinions and wisdom

Agreed on both counts, I have enjoyed the last few Bombcasts with them as guests. I got a little bored with all the old games (Well the scalars, hardware, etc) talk on that one podcast with Peter Brown, but I know other people like that so its not a big deal.

Persona Q is fun but it's 1 or 2 dungeons too long. That should have been a 40-50 hour game. Also yes, everyone was Flanderized all to hell but what did you expect.

daveo42

Banned
It's almost like atlus gives everything not named p4 the wrong end of the stick while p4 got one of the best remakes/remasters ever

P3 FES with FeMC on a PS4 let's do it atlus

Also I like eo

I didn't like what I played of Q, esp since p3 party members where becoming meme status like meat girl

Persona 4 is their cash cow and Atlus decided to milk it for all it was worth, regardless of how good other entries in the series are. Plus, some people love that anime harem power fantasy. Dudes want to be you and ladies want to be with you. I still did enjoy Persona 4 though, because of the feelings wrapped up in the year with your high school gang.

I would tho...kill for an update to P3 and not another spinoff to 4. The worst offender actually being P4DAN.

I'm glad that they are continuing with more Tender Loving Care today. Also, I just finished seeing Fast and Furious 8 and can't wait to hear the Beast crew talk about it on a separate podcast. 3>1=2=4=5=6=7=8

Hindl

CnxB_sEVMAIRr10.jpg

Zaph

I feel like there's a good chance we get some news on UPF today. From the Jar Time it sounded the new hire was a lock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom