• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

54-46!

I'm watching that Drawn to Death QL, is this what's it's like to look at yourself in the mirror and not liking what you see?

After a pretty great week of #content GBwest has to close it out with yet another low energy UPF where they play one real boring game for waaay to damn long.

The music is great. And the game looks like fun.

It feels weird, the West Crew are leaving work soon, I've got 6 hours of work left, and it's in the middle of the night here.

I had a job offer that would have required a shift like that, and ended up passing on it. How do you find it?

This game looks very fun to play, but for some reason I always find it strikingly boring to watch. Not really sure why.

Went back to Zelda for a bit. Found two missing shrines. Only one remaining, and z e r o idea where it is, lol.

Hjod

Banned
I had a job offer that would have required a shift like that, and ended up passing on it. How do you find it?

I actually like it, been working like this for 12-years. I don't always work the night shift, I work a kind of variable shift that rotates through five weeks, so I work mornings, afternoons and nights, and I get a lot time of, I work about 37 hours a week.

But I'm the shift supervisor so I'm kind of a free agent, as long as everbody does what they should do I'm free to do what I want within reason. So I can watch GB content, read or just walk around and talk with the operators that I'm supervising. So it's sweet.

The downside is that it's hard to be social with friends and to maintain a relationship with and SO as I work a lot sometimes, but hey I'm posting in the GB Community I don't have friends or an SO..right?

This game looks very fun to play, but for some reason I always find it strikingly boring to watch. Not really sure why.

Went back to Zelda for a bit. Found two missing shrines. Only one remaining, and z e r o idea where it is, lol.

I need to buy myself a Switch, soonish.

I honestly thought you were messing but I looked it up and wow, those comparisons are not too far off. I wonder what retail will be. My guess is $500-599

It'll be 399.

The cpu is still dog shit and while the gpu seems good it's about what you would expect for a year after the ps4 pro.

No way it's not 399.

oti

Banned
Fuck, I'd almost rather watch Ranking of Fighters than this game.

RoF is lame. This is competitive and there's a chance of seeing Dan lose. It's objectively better than RoF.

Unless you're talking about UPF. Which I'll be watching tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom