• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

killroy87

Another UPF, another golden moment of Rorie mentioning chat has lots of questions, and Jeff shrugging it off.

God bless you Rorie, never stop trying to make them care about chat.

2932102-upf041417.jpg

Unprofessional Fridays: 04/14/2017
On this Friday, we learn that the group that crawls together, gets puffy coats together.

---
ansi4rbt.jpg

hamchan

Middle of the pack is right. Worst of the post-5 era, still at least better than 4 and 2. The Rock and Statham pretty much stole the show. Dom as a character just isn't very interesting without Paul Walker unfortunately.

Finally gave a run through Bastion. Lttp I know but man do supergiant and their games really leave a lasting impact on me. They are so good. And the soundtrack was also just as good as Transistor's. I am completely blown away by their work and I can't wait for pyre.

Wunder

Finally gave a run through Bastion. Lttp I know but man do supergiant and their games really leave a lasting impact on me. They are so good. And the soundtrack was also just as good as Transistor's. I am completely blown away by their work and I can't wait for pyre.

bastion is a vv good game

oti

Banned
Not a fan of that pixel game. Oh wait now it turned into a multiplayer pixel game. Even less of a fan now.

A full hour of this game. Why.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
It actually looks accessible to me in a way that DayZ never did, distilling those survival elements down to a relatively short deathmatch is awesome

I think that's were it looses me, the complicated nature of DayZ was what drew me to the game. This just looks like a pretty standard PvP game to me.

I feel like I've played too much DayZ to get into Battlegrounds. Game looks boring af to me

I foresee a lot of great uses for this.

Battlegrounds is like a distilled DayZ, which is great for me. I don't have the time in my life anymore to invest hundreds of hours into a game like DayZ mod like I used to sadly. It works for certain lifestyles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom