• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
2932073-cp_gbeplaydate_04142017.01_33_11_27.still001.jpg

GBE Playdate: Tender Loving Care (04/14/2017)
We go in for more of that tender, loving care but find we've relegated to the penis farm...

---
we need to find out what happened to sneeze gun

snz6gp8t.gif

Do your fucking sneeze gun now dipshit

Ah yes, it wouldn't be a Friday without some people complaining about a chilled out relaxed end of the week show. Looking forward to watching it tomorrow.

Meneses

People who don't like it should be allowed to complain, people who like it should be allowed to praise it.

Live and let live, mang.

justjim89

I've been trying to get into Bayo on Steam, but the fighting game style button combos are really off-putting. I can never understand the timing behind them.

Zero315

Banned
The fervor for the NES classic died out because no one could ever find one. I got lucky getting one at launch for my moms birthday but I could never find one for myself.

Jeff is right that it should've been an impulse buy item, but you can't impulse buy something that was never available.

Jintor

I've been trying to get into Bayo on Steam, but the fighting game style button combos are really off-putting. I can never understand the timing behind them.

Just remember that button presses will buffer, so if you hit XYX, even if the animation for the first X hasn't finished the game will register the rest.

Think of it almost like a rhythm game if that helps to time your presses better.

Bayo is a dodge-interrupt game so if you pull trigger you'll always interrupt your animation. (We'll talk dodge offset another time)

This Is the Run: Soul Calibur is GBWest tier

I super don't enjoy ultra competitive Dan, especially in fighting games. I don't know or care where the heel persona begins and ends, I just know it's pretty much Dan at his most grating. He's every overly competitive sore loser you ever played games with in middle school.

Just remember that button presses will buffer, so if you hit XYX, even if the animation for the first X hasn't finished the game will register the rest.

Think of it almost like a rhythm game if that helps to time your presses better.

Bayo is a dodge-interrupt game so if you pull trigger you'll always interrupt your animation. (We'll talk dodge offset another time)

Blueblazes had that. Playing as Bang was always a blast because you could buffer his special during your opponents special animation, and seeing as how Bangs special made him invulnerable, it was fucking fantastic.

I have to admit, I've been addicted to watching high level players stream this game. It's super tense. From my knowledge of the game, I will say Jeff's strategy is unorthodox.

Hjod

Banned
Fuck, when I switch to the GBE Playdate they start playing Batllegrounds on UPF, daamn. I'll guess I'll watch the archived UPF.

If I owned a PC Battlegrounds would be right up my alley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom