• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT28| Welcome to the Penis Farm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just downloaded the app on XB1. Linking your account is easy.

Yup, digging the app so far.

rgvcuxy.jpg

rgi52ujx.jpg

Anjin M

I don't watch UPF every week, but I enjoyed this one. Watching them beat on one another in Crawl was a good time. PUBG looked fun too.

I think the thing I weirdly enjoy the most from the GBE Play dates is the way Alex occasionally brings Twitter jokes to life, eg "Don't 👏 Appropriate 👏 Daddy 👏 etc"; or "make your choice by clicking on one of the upcards" "not much, what's up with you?"

I enjoy these because I'm 99% certain Dan and Vinny have no idea what the fuck he's even saying and they just kinda ignore it. In my headcanon he made that joke for me (or us) and I love him for it. I think Alex has lowkey become the funniest duder over the last year or two.

Also jesus that Styx game. I find it about 82 times more obnoxious than Drawn to Death. At least that game has an aesthetic. Styx is just MEMES and fourth-wall breaking and sub-Family Guy-tier references and swearing because it's so edgy.

Diancecht

Man that Styx game... I totally can understand Brad. I am the managing editor in the biggest gaming website in my country and I had to Quick Look that dogshit game on our website and it went as bad as Brad's attempt. Obviously people gave me shit because I somehow sucked at it but jesus that game is fucking terrible. You can't even comprehend how bad the controls and ai.

I can't believe people are this into PUBG. I guess I need to give it a shot, but to me it just looks like another one of those games. Doesn't seem like there's anything all that special about it.

Also, I just beat BoTW. What a game.

Lunar FC

I formally requested more Battlegrounds content and they delivered. #BuildingTheList.
Project B.E.A.S.T Mission 2 next?
🤔

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Styx 1 was a interesting game that ran out of steam long before it ended. And the developer probably ran out of money at the exact same point seeing how the second half reuses the levels from the first half, just in reverse order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom