• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jothel

oti

Banned
GB GAF is great. Maybe we complain a bit too much here and there but we're all in on the joke.

I hate everybody except oti and Brad
But Germans are bad, very bad

So maybe just Brad

Awwwwwwww. Saying that you almost don't hate me is the best I can ask for from the dark emptiness that is your Austrian soul.

I'm Greek BTW.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Awwwwwwww. Saying that you almost don't hate me is the best I can ask for from the dark emptiness that is your Austrian soul.

I'm Greek BTW.

Wait, why did I think you were German then?
By removing the German-Malus you just shot up the charts, congratz

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Which is weird because I thought you were greek for the longest time but recently thought I was mistaken and that you're german.

oti

Banned
Wait, why did I think you were German then?
By removing the German-Malus you just shot up the charts, congratz

Which is weird because I thought you were greek for the longest time but recently thought I was mistaken and that you're german.

That's on me. I grew up and live in Germany so I often say "we Germans". I only got the Greek passport though. I should totally get the German one as well. It's the most valuable passport in the world after all.

Meguro

Banned
That's on me. I grew up and live in Germany so I often say "we Germans". I only got the Greek passport though. I should totally get the German one as well. It's the most valuable passport in the world after all.

Deutschland represent!
My valuable passport didn't save me from having to get an actual travel pass for the US :(

GB GAF is great. Maybe we complain a bit too much here and there but we're all in on the joke.

We're family

tzVMTaf.gif

Strax

I demand you change your avatar to something more German, perhaps to a painting of Bach or Händel. This is false advertising.

Jintor

I'm Greek BTW.

Davelangtalkingaboutfamilyafterjohnnyvtweetshisnumber.gif

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
It's like we're family sitting around at thanksgiving ready to slit each others throats over some pumpkin pie

I was more thinking Mexican Standoff but your analogy works too.

I also feel like the "Is GB GAF too mean/friendly/roguelike" discussion has been going on for two months now.

Jintor

it's alright sydney has the viet, korean and chinese communities and we got enough greeks to have some decent restaurants here and there

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
You should come over to the actual melbourne CBD lol. I swear that there are more Korean restaurants in the city than any other ethnic food type. It's kinda bizarre.

Can't complain though. Fried chicken and beer all night.

hamchan

This thread is alright. At least we're (or at least I am) honest with my opinions on Giant Bomb content whether that's negative or positive.

If you just want Giant Bomb wankfests where everything feels great, everyday, all the time, there are certainly places for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom