• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I'll just say that I wished it had more american truck simulator in it.

I was super into the idea of a roadtrip JRPG.

Big Trouble on Murder Island
2944041-cp_murderisland_06052017.01_59_21_40.still001.jpg

50 truck drivers are asked to deliver a human to an undisclosed island but things take a turn for the weird as they realize the trucks are all broken.

Apparently (from the 1099 podcast) Dan thought of a B-Game feature since last year and they were supposed to do it on the west before Dan decided to move to the East. I now wonder how that would've gone on the west.

Waiting until they hire someone who's actually good at fighting games am I right?

Jason always playing fighting games, being really knowledgeable about even obscure ones, and coming onto a stream with his fancy game sticks and finger stretches only to proceed to get his ass kicked by even Dan is one of my favorite Giant Bomb running gags.

Man i'm loving this inside baseball about some of the aspects of their interview process especially the part where the interviewee basically got overconfident

The 2015 big live live show live was originally going to have a wrestling ring but the idea got shut down by some higher ups. Would've been interesting.
Also Jeff is looking to bring it back and making it ALOT bigger. I still think their 10 year anniversary would be the perfect time to do it.

Man i'm loving this inside baseball about some of the aspects of their interview process especially the part where the interviewee basically got overconfident

what's this about?

Does anyone use a website to track their games that has a better design than that abomination backloggery?

Why can't we have a www.letterboxd.com but for games?

the people behind rateyourmusic are currently creating a trio of sites for games, music, and movies. I'm hoping the design is great behind them and it can really spearhead something as popular as rym/letterboxd, but for games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom