• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

repeater

They could be watching Citizen Kane and Dan would derail the Rosebud reveal with questions about whether a sled and a toboggan are the same thing. Alex would then make a reference to a movie no one's heard of or a Simpsons episode, and Vinny would make up a story about how toboggans were used by the Carthaginians to cross the Alps and invade Rome. Dan would believe him and then talk about Roman Reigns as the movie credits play.
That is eerily accurate. Good job, you could be a writer on the next season of Giant Bomb!

Peru

What do you Giant Bombers listen to to get hyped up for E3? Which podcasts? Do you relisten to older podcasts from E3?

Last year I rewatched all the "Giant Bomb talks over E3 conferences" content so I can't go back to that well anytime soon.

oti

Banned
What do you Giant Bombers listen to to get hyped up for E3? Which podcasts? Do you relisten to older podcasts from E3?

I started listening to the latest Glixel episode but it has some audio bug in it. They are really tough on MS though.

Other than that I'll watch some GB E3 videos.

oti

Banned
So I finally find out how to cross that stupid Dragon bridge only to climb a tower where there was a stupid strong enemy waiting for me so I run away into a bunch of other enemies but the stronger enemy chased me and killed me and now I have to do all of that AGAIN?

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So I finally find out how to cross that stupid Dragon bridge only to climb a tower where there was a stupid strong enemy waiting for me so I run away into a bunch of other enemies but the stronger enemy chased me and killed me and now I have to do all of that AGAIN?

Always remember to throw down a shrine of remembrance so that you won't be reset too far.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything

I could swear this is about Dark Souls but

Always remember to throw down a shrine of remembrance so that you won't be reset too far.

Apparently not

Curufinwe

I'm getting annoyed by the guys talking about random BS in the middle of a cutscene in BitE and then getting all confused/asking if they missed a line/etc. when they don't know what's going on. I like the random nonsense talk when they're screwing about, but man, it's just frustrating when there's actual story happening.

Will Kiwami have a dub? I'm missing most of the story in 0 because I'm not looking at the screen most of the time while BitE is on.

J_Viper

They could be watching Citizen Kane and Dan would derail the Rosebud reveal with questions about whether a sled and a toboggan are the same thing. Alex would then make a reference to a movie no one's heard of or a Simpsons episode, and Vinny would make up a story about how toboggans were used by the Carthaginians to cross the Alps and invade Rome. Dan would believe him and then talk about Roman Reigns as the movie credits play.

Can this be the next OT title?

what's this about?

the people behind rateyourmusic are currently creating a trio of sites for games, music, and movies. I'm hoping the design is great behind them and it can really spearhead something as popular as rym/letterboxd, but for games

Would love for this to come out soon! Even the more public beta! (I looked into it).

daveo42

Banned
The only thing getting me hyped about E3 right now is how many days I have left to work this week.

I mean it's a personal thing for me also. I just really can't get into that sort of prose.

Dearest Mell~

Yeah, I didn't have much of an issue with Nellie's dialogue, though it would sound a bit odd if it was spoken over and over again.

oti

Banned
After the Dark Souls frustration I launched XIII again and that is a heck of one unfocused mess as far as I can tell.

hamchan

Maybe when we eventually get to the drought periods that make us frustrated and want to cancel our sub, we should do a thread rewatch of some Deadly Premonition ER.

(Because I only watched a few hours of the BR run)

Hindl

Omg and they did an enhanced edition of Sun and Moon for the 3DS! At least if Nintendo is gonna disappoint me they're do it in a straight gut punch

gdocf63.gif

kwabi

Has GB mentioned they are doing guest panels this year? I remember there being lots of teases of special guests they got in previous years, but I haven't heard of any guest talk this year (I also missed a lot of their content lately).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom