• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anjin M

I wasn't able to keep up during the week, so I'm looking forward to catching up this weekend. Still haven't watched the Ubisoft and Nintendo conferences.

Mr. F

Banned
This year was weird, felt like more than ever the conferences were the beginning and end of any news for the week. Feels like there were less surprises all around, but I guess pax has kind of become the show for smaller stuff?

This year was weird, felt like more than ever the conferences were the beginning and end of any news for the week. Feels like there were less surprises all around, but I guess pax has kind of become the show for smaller stuff?

That's mostly true, but some of Nintendo's biggest reveals were held back for their Treehouse stuff. 2D Metroids, Mario RPG remakes, Arms DLC and new puzzle IPs are no joke.

We are officially in the mid gen lull.

Not long now under you start to assume some teams are off working on top secret next gen stuff.

Hindl

Haven't seen last night's coverage yet. Without details, did it deliver?
So I finished Persona 5 yesterday

- The last act of that game is really good and goes some really unexpected places that actually felt well-connected to the story unlike Persona 4's true ending route.
- That game has my favorite soundtrack to basically anything ever and if GB doesn't give it Best Music they're wrong and bad, I don't care how you feel about Nier
Best Music isn't decided until Mario Odyssey comes out

Also I liked the themes of the last act but the execution and pacing felt really off and rushed. Which, I don't think there was a way they could've done it better given how the game was structured, but still

Jintor

Also I know that e3 worked because instead of playing this hot new video game i actually went and bought, ARMS, I instead actively want to play a bunch of shit that isn't actually out yet like State of Decay and Shadows of Wardor and Splatoon 2

Haven't seen last night's coverage yet. Without details, did it deliver?

I175ufu.gif

GASNcT4.gif

Meneses

Also I know that e3 worked because instead of playing this hot new video game i actually went and bought, ARMS, I instead actively want to play a bunch of shit that isn't actually out yet like State of Decay and Shadows of Wardor and Splatoon 2

It would have helped if you'd actually bought a good game.

Jintor

You're not making any sense, you keep talking about good games and Arms in the same sentence.

they're good games meneses

Cool, thank you! I just wanted to listen to them a bit more, but didn't know where to start.

The first three albums are really dominated by their "Angry Office Lady who wants to shittalk the world in smart ways" aesthetics and then by their fourth and fifth albums 愛泥C and Not Not Me they're trying to branch out more in interesting ways

Shoutouts to Godcustomer off their fourth album which I first heard in an Osaka nightclub live which contains the wonderful Engrish line "FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU BABY"

You could be that trucker.

IN VR!

But then it wasn't VR
I do need to get American Truck Simulator. Did they ever add the Grapevine? I thought I read they were planning to.
I've had that exact same thought before! But it never happens. Grapevine and I5 will be forever boring.
I think this video is of one of the escape ramps. But yeah seeing it in person would be awesome assuming nobody gets hurt.

Xeteh

what the hell's a booru

Supposedly it is: An imageboard or image board is a type of Internet forum which operates mostly via posting images. The first imageboards were created in Japan, and many English language imageboards today are centered on Japanese culture. They are based on the textboard concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom