• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think Xbox and PS4 are pretty significantly different just due to the Japanese games that come to PS4 and not Xbox.

Other than that I agree that the difference is Naughty Dog games vs Halo and Gears

Catvoca

Banned
brad shoemaker and patrick klepek in bugs bunny and daffy duck costumes, feverishly swiping papers labeled "ostensibly" and "anecdotally" off of a tree
brdddsopet.gif

daveo42

Banned
Why does anyone want the duke outside of half-giants like Ben?

Maybe a little slow but I thought it was fun *shrugs*

It's one of the best FPS games of the last decade for sure, but it starts weak. Once you make it inside after the initial attack things pick up greatly.

Whatever happened to the John Romero kickstarter? I know they pulled it to build a demo, but there hasn't been anything said about it in over a year.

Does anyone remember Giant Bomb videos where they eat or order food? I know about the one where they order pizza (big live live show?) and the one where Dan brings huge amounts of chicken dips. Are there any others?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom