• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember Giant Bomb videos where they eat or order food? I know about the one where they order pizza (big live live show?) and the one where Dan brings huge amounts of chicken dips. Are there any others?

There's that one Mario Party Party where Dan has everyone try the oreo dipped in nacho cheese.

fits right at home with the rest of his non-Zelda Nintendo reviews

unknown.png

why does Dan Ryckert hate Nintendo

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I want Dan to review every amiibo he owns

"If you are a fan of the particular character it probably looks nice on your shelf right next to your anime dolls but none of them have any real use in a game or serve a purpose 4/5"

There, I reviewed all of them

yami4ct

But also most amiibo are really awful looking and cheaply made. It's shocking to me that they got so big for a bit there.

That metroid looks pretty good though so I might have to be a hypocrite and buy that.

What if Amiibos were anime dolls all along.

They're statues so inherently lower tier than dolls.

TraBuch

Banned
The original Despacito is one smooth ass song. The Bieber remix makes it worse. And I'm not saying that as an "Eeeeeew, Justin Bieber!" type of dude, he just takes something away from the song.

oti

Banned
The Monster Hunter Stories amiibo look quite intricate.

I googled this music video and it sounds nice enough but why 2 billion?

Lunar FC

Listening to my first my first E3 at the gym and almost just killed myself when Abby did her English impression while I was doing dumbbell press. 😂😧

Giant Bombcast 486: The Episode After E3
2947451-3249250-nintendo-0639.jpg

Friend of the site Gary Whitta joins us to recap all our favorite stuff from last week's expo, along with a celebration of IO Interactive's new freedom, a gut check on Anthem, musings on the Ataribox, and our hopes for the glorious return of... avatars.
Filed Under: IO Interactive, E3 2017, Need for Speed Payback, Super Mario Odyssey, Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite, Middle-earth: Shadow of War, Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle, Dragon Ball FighterZ, A Way Out, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, Monster Hunter World, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch

Hindl

Monster Hunter 5 seems like one of those sequels where the crew finally comes around to a long running franchise.
It's different enough that I'm not sure they'll get into the series, or just this game. Like if actual 5 comes out and is like the others, and World becomes its own sub-series, then they would probably just stick with the World games and still ignore the main series
Some seem pretty worried, yeah.
A lot of fears were assuaged with new info and seeing gameplay from what I see

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom