• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

oti

Banned
It's different enough that I'm not sure they'll get into the series, or just this game. Like if actual 5 comes out and is like the others, and World becomes its own sub-series, then they would probably just stick with the World games and still ignore the main series

A lot of fears were assuaged with new info and seeing gameplay from what I see

According to Capcom World *is* 5.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Steam sale starts tomorrow, I have 153 games on my wishlist but I feel like most of them are random games I just put on there at some point without really knowing why.

Hindl

According to Capcom World *is* 5.
Yeah but I'm saying there's no way they don't eventually use 5 in a game name in the future. I know World is the next mainline Monster Hunter, but eventually they'll have a game called Monster Hunter 5. Maybe if World blows up it'll just be a sequel in the style of that, maybe if World doesn't do well 5 models itself after the previous games

they're still dumb and alright
NXAh24l.png

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
It's a psychological thing but I miss when every day had different special sales.

I liked the sales more when they had something going on.
Like the dumb "get achievments -> get tickets and maybe win garbage!" summer sale.
Achievment managers ruined that obviously but I enjoyed that dumb stuff.

The nice part about loosing the daily deals is that I can just buy whatever I want on day one and never look back

Damn, so that whole thing about Jeff leaving to Kinda Funny wasn't a joke.

They would have to change the name tho.
Then again "Kinda Funny" was always a lie, so maybe not.
"Not funny at all" probably didn't test too well

Wunder

you watch someone who says shit like "mother truckers" every 5 seconds?
his gameplay is good but that's it

i much prefer him over Disrespect who puts on a fake moustache and sunglasses and says the game is trash and uninstalls it only to reinstall it the next day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom