• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol
this game is bad

image.php

daveo42

Banned
Congrats Dan for accomplishing two life goals at the same time!

There was a contest within the contest. So Dan won the wedding. I voted for him and was selected to attend with a guest.

That at least makes it less weird. Congrats on seeing selected to watch Dan and Bianca tie the knot.

Harpuia

That Jonathan Blow stream looks like some early 2008 let's play shit. Even down to him randomly singing something every now and then. It's legitimately something retsuprae would have on their channel.

Hindl

Do you have to do the first 4 shrines, or can you just get the Runes and leave?

You need to do the shrines to get the treasure to get the paraglider
Uh he doesn't know about square bombs.
Yeah it was kinda annoying him complaining about the game obeying the laws of physics and him not exploring his options. It's also weird how he simultaneously wants the game to be both more and less obtuse

I feel like Mafia 3 is a spiritual sequel to that one Punisher game that came out on ps2 and xbox.

Mfw+that+video+source+the+punisher_ad7aae_5283663.gif

Having a good bit of fun with this one despite it's serious flaws.

Hindl

Funny thing is I feel that the game after the peninsula is probably the game for him lol.

Possibly. I wasn't really into the game while I was on the Plateau either, although that's partially because I had already seen hours of that section. But he's in the one restrictive section of the game and just needs to get through it. Still, all the issues with the game seem like things he's generally really not a fan of in games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom