• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

It's on Thursday :p

Public games are still fun on PC, it's weird, people seem to be embracing RP instead of telling you how many dicks your mother can take. Latest patch has made things stable but no host migration is a joke.

derFeef

It's on Thursday :p

Public games are still fun on PC, it's weird, people seem to be embracing RP instead of telling you how many dicks your mother can take. Latest patch has made things stable but no host migration is a joke.

Heh, fair enough, midnight for me, which seems perfect (but can't catch it live).
Hmm, I might bite then!

Hasney

They are literally making the same show though so it can't be that much of an issue.

Yeah, playing multiplayer games on a Thursday was such a revolutionary concept. I hope they patented the idea.

There's a huge difference between using the name of something someone no longer with us came up with and playing video games on a certain day of the week.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
It was funny cause Chris Waters talked exactly like the kind of people Jeff and Vinny like to parody.
"Thanks Jeff, that sure was k-razy! Now let's move to Brad, Brad what are you showing us today?"
Dude talked like a robot-host for some reason

Wasn't it Ryan's baby? Maybe they don't want to reuse that name for that reason.
Probably. It still would have been a nice piece of nostalgia seeing that opening again.

The only good part of that run was Ryan sort of shitting on that one Gamespot dude.
Are you thinking of the one where he sat next to Shaun McInnis, and looked like he was trying to kill him with his eyes? I just chalked that up to Ryan having a rough time due to his health.

Anyway, I liked Professional Wednesdays in spite of the awkwardness. It was nice seeing the guys tackle a bunch of games they normally wouldn't given a second thought, even if it ended up like Patrick demonstrating his love and comprehensive knowledge of roguelikes by screaming "I don't want to play this, I don't want to play this" at Pokemon Mystery Dungeon.

pizzacat

Banned
chilling with puppies
n5B0pWG.jpg

derFeef

Felt like a forced CBSi idea until everyone did enough to show it was fucking awful.

TNT got absolutely awful in its last few months, but no worse than UPF is now, so I'm up for them trying it again.

Yeah pretty much. "Hey this is Giantbomb, no one knows these guys - so here we are, the Gamespot guys to make them famous!"

I am a TNT and UPF apologist. Fight me. Some of the best content comes out of those.

Wunder

Yeah pretty much. "Hey this is Giantbomb, no one knows these guys - so here we are, the Gamespot guys to make them famous!"

I am a TNT and UPF apologist. Fight me. Some of the best content comes out of those.

TNT felt like a crap shoot, some of the best stuff was the co-op games they played or whenever they played games against themselves. The actual multiplayer parts where they played with the community on whatever the latest console MP shooter that was out that week was almost always a snoozefest and they didn't seem that into it either

Joeku

any time stamps for NieR talk? I haven't played the game and I fear that discussion.
If you know even the basics of Yoko Taro and-or the general way the game works, there's nothing spoilery there.

Except spoiling the winner of Best Story 2017.

It's Nier.

kingocfs

GB Prime readying what will immediately become the second most popular show. Looking forward to a TNT revival.

derFeef

TNT felt like a crap shoot, some of the best stuff was the co-op games they played or whenever they played games against themselves. The actual multiplayer parts where they played with the community on whatever the latest console MP shooter that was out that week was almost always a snoozefest and they didn't seem that into it either

That happened rarely I feel.

LiK

Just skimmed through NieR talk. Now I'm listening to Jeff talking about the Power Rangers in an ad and all is well.

Hasney

I should really finish Titanfall 2. I loved it, then I had this boss fight that wrecked me and I kinda gave up. I should just read a guide to get past it.

Aaron

It was funny cause Chris Waters talked exactly like the kind of people Jeff and Vinny like to parody.
"Thanks Jeff, that sure was k-razy! Now let's move to Brad, Brad what are you showing us today?"
Dude talked like a robot-host for some reason
Did you see him on the Ubisoft streams during E3? He's gone full robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom