• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.
at first I was indifferent about piston getting banned, but seeing how this thread needs to be burned to the ground now that he's gone...

uOKkBiI.png

beautiful

This is pretty neat.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...sony-enable-hidden-ps4-wi-fi-hotspot-feature/

I knew PS4 was capable of this, as I would sometimes see it pop when I would connect to wi-fi on things like my iPhone. I assumed, however, it was mainly used for Remote Play. I hope the Jackbox guys take advantage of this.

Also, I just watched a let's play from Kinda Funny playing the game (the video will go to non-Patrons tomorrow) and it looks like a lot of fun (neat to see Greg wearing that Giant Bomb collegiate shirt). I hope Giant Bomb plays this on UPF. A Quick Look would be fine, but I think UPF would be a better environment for the game due to more players. It's getting decent reviews right now. And it's free for PS+ until mid-October.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Lmao at Jeff recounting how he couldn't get the shoes he wanted after 6 minutes.

Welcome to hypebeast culture.

You're lucky if you can get what you want even if you press "Add to cart" right on the second.

From the posts in the last couple pages of the thread, it sounds like like Giant Bomb should stop covering games at all and they should just quit because they dont finish every game.

Is that what you want gbgaf?

From the posts in the last couple pages of the thread, it sounds like like Giant Bomb should stop covering games at all and they should just quit because they dont finish every game.

they should just play pugb all day
instead of playing all these bad games

Megasoum

Banned
lol... The very first XCOM 2 mission (right after the first tutorial one) absolutely everyone died on my team.... Off to a great start!

I mean, right there in my post you can see I admit that their rapid-fire coverage is probably the only way to keep up with the rapid-fire rate of video game releases. It's just that their commentary has failed to keep pace. I don't need to hear "it's bad!" or "it's good!" for whatever washed up from Early Access this week; it's just not entertaining.

I love GB. Does that mean I can't criticize their output in the hope of it getting better?

I mean, right there in my post you can see I admit that their rapid-fire coverage is probably the only way to keep up with the rapid-fire rate of video game releases. It's just that their commentary has failed to keep pace. I don't need to hear "it's bad!" or "it's good!" for whatever washed up from Early Access this week; it's just not entertaining.

I love GB. Does that mean I can't criticize their output in the hope of it getting better?

Oh by all means criticize. I love criticizing. I wasnt taking only your post in account when I made mine. It was a last page of negativity towards em :/

People in the ARMS OT with the Iwata ribbons seem to really like the game. Are you guys sure I shouldn't buy it?

I got the game for $30 and it still feels too thin. I like the core 1v1 gameplay but the minigames are very mediocre and the grand prix mode is an absolute slog. To top it all off the only thing to unlock in the games is the ability to use any arm with any character, not even "new" arms. Basically every arm in the game can be used from the very start they're just locked 3 per character.

I've had some fun with it overall so I don't regret the 30 bucks but that's what it should have been priced to begin with.

mnz

Unconfirmed Member
Oh by all means criticize. I love criticizing. I wasnt taking only your post in account when I made mine. It was a last page of negativity towards em :/
I really think that's fair criticism, though. They don't really go deep when talking about games and it's not always been like that. That can be fine when you just want to have a certain amount of generic news coverage, but for a several hour long gaming podcast, it's kinda bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom