• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT29| Uhhhhh I have a child

Status
Not open for further replies.

FHIZ

1OqUiba.png

Am I late to this, because... yeah

SomberOwl

Another map would be great for GB Murder Island streams. I feel like we've seen enough of the current one. I'd like to see some winter map or maybe a jungle with dense foliage. A favela could be cool.

BearPawB

Banned
PUBG is better than the other ones because it feels a bit more technical while also not requiring any crafting BS

Another map would be great for GB Murder Island streams. I feel like we've seen enough of the current one. I'd like to see some winter map or maybe a jungle with dense foliage. A favela could be cool.

they are confirmed to be working on a map with some snowy mountains as well as a desert map

Brakara

Peak DayZ was also insane and it died off real fast when Dean Hall fucked up the game in the span of like 3 updates and left with the money

Peak DayZ was 45k on Steam, and PUBG is already 4 times bigger and growing every week. And I never saw a mainstream gaming site stream DayZ, not anyway near like this anyway.

That's not to say PUBG can fall and stumble, but I'm not seeing it happen anytime soon if it does. Client and server performance improvements as well as new content are important though.

Curufinwe

If Nier Automata pulled the 999 gimmick of being able to fast forward through identical parts of the 2nd playthrough I would've been cool with it.

But actually playing those parts again? Ain't nobody got time for dat.

I liked seeing those parts again from a different perspective.

imBask

Banned
Any good PUBG streamers? Preferably of the not annoying variety

The Northernlion and Friends series on youtube is 100x better than the GB Murder Island

otherwise : Sacriel is really good, Last_Grey_Wolf is also a good pick (part of the NL and firends crew)

Man I am tired of seeing YouTube comments on every single Ben quick look whining about Ben's voice

It's fine, get over it

His voice just sounds bored and tired, like he gives a minimal amount in talking.

For being in a role that requires you to constantly talk in everything youre in, its not that great.

Meneses

I have to say that, while I think Ben is funny and seems to be a nice guy, I find it a bit hard to listen to him for long, which is a bummer.

The Technomancer

card-carrying scientician
How do y'all meet new people in a new city? I've been in Chicago for six months now and the nature of my work has made organic connections more difficult than I'm used to

BiggNife

How do y'all meet new people in a new city? I've been in Chicago for six months now and the nature of my work has made organic connections more difficult than I'm used to
Go on Meetup and see if there's a group you're interested in going to. It's probably the easiest way to find a group of like-minded people.

In my case since I moved here to do my masters in Brighton, it has been easy for me to meet up with other people & such at uni because of the nature of work I'm doing. I guess it depends on what you're doing.

Hasney

Have you heard what Geoff Keighley used to sound like compared to now? Not saying Ben should or has to do anything but media training is indeed a thing.

He should go in the same course he did, but in secret so he can be all like "E3 begins... Right now"

Curufinwe

Have you heard what Geoff Keighley used to sound like compared to now? Not saying Ben should or has to do anything but media training is indeed a thing.

Actually, no. I only remember him as a smooth speaker going back to the G4 days.

Got a link to an earlier video of him?

Someone found the location the P5 laundromat is based on.

https://twitter.com/yuricashcab/status/868727425768849409

That guy you linked to is a fucking douchebag.
wow it's so sad that you have to read about things on the internet instead of going to see them in person

In a response to someone posting an article categorizing places in P5.

Here's the actual article btw:
http://kotaku.com/persona-5s-in-game-locations-compared-to-the-real-world-1787125885

LOL THE DOUCHEBAG PROBABLY GOT THE LOCATIONS FROM THE KOTAKU ARTICLE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom