• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Zero315

Banned
Watching Film & 40's... omg Abby!

Dan: I didn't lose my virginity until I was 24, I was terrible at talking to girls.
Abby: How'd you get over it? By plugging one?

Edit: wtf Dan used to wake himself up with a taser every morning?!?!

happy theyre doing this commentary but the CONSTANT PUBG references have already gotten old and Im 20 minutes in.I know its why theyre doing this commentary but still.

Is there no Murder Island today?

5BPaxF7.png

hilariously this was well discussed and examined on the discord last night

that whole situation is so stupid and penders is creepy af

Honestly it's kind of amazing how they nail the game and Sonic Team just bumbles around trying to figure out what made the games good.

Is the GB discord just a sonic fan holding pen

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
"How do I switch targets?" asks Vinny while a bright yellow box in the corner tells him to press "tab" to switch targets.
XCOM is off to a great start

Huzzah!
"How do I switch targets?" asks Vinny while a bright yellow box in the corner tells him to press "tab" to switch targets.
XCOM is off to a great start

Some of the advice given is going to backfire massively down the road.
Alex is not Always Be Covering 'cause Vinny said you generally don't encounter enemies in the first few turns. Also kind of feel like all of them don't get how cover works at all--they're not flanking for their kills.

Interesting times ahead.

Battle Royale is a good movie, you guys!

Looking forward to rewatching it with the BEASTcrew in the weekend.

Extended. The theatrical cut is 114 minutes long.
The techno in the background on the Car Mechanic QL makes me feel like I'm watching a Twitch stream.

The game looks surprisingly relaxing to me. Not something I would play but I enjoyed the QL.

Zero315

Banned
Damn, I gotta find the theatrical cut. THEY USED EXTENDED FOR EVERYTHING ELSE. WHAT THE HECK, GUYS (and Abby).
At the beginning of F&4 they say that they weren't sure which one was available so just to be safe they went with the theatrical version. I also assumed the theatrical version was the one that was available for streaming.

My guess is that it's because they got the standalone blu instead of the collection(which has both movies and all cuts).
Alex says they're using his copy of the collection. But they assumed the theatrical version is the one that's streaming.

Yeah seems like a really weird choice to go theatrical when extended is far more readily available. Most of these streaming services that have the theatrical cut aren't available in my country.

Its an older movie, its harder to confirm if people will have the extended cut or not. Most of the FF copies had the extended cut on them.

As for the actual commentary, Dan's driving me nuts already! lol

Xater

Yeah seems like a really weird choice to go theatrical when extended is far more readily available. Most of these streaming services that have the theatrical cut aren't available in my country.

It's also the better version of the film. If I remeber correctly it was cut down because of Amaerican distribution and the extended cut is just the original Japanese cut. It's been a while, so I might confuse things though.

Meguro

Banned
I just finished Rez Infinite in VR and holy crap y'all.
That was incredible. Area X was a spectacle.
I hope they make more now.

Zero315

Banned
It's also the better version of the film. If I remeber correctly it was cut down because of Amaerican distribution and the extended cut is just the original Japanese cut. It's been a while, so I might confuse things though.
Nope, the blu-ray collection that was released a few years back is the first official licensed release in America. The theatrical cut was the preferred cut of the film for the director, from what I remember.

Strax

I hate when films have different cuts. It just leads to worst movie talk there is.
Besides box office talk.

Top Bottom