• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

BTA

Blitz is a Shudder plant confirmed

Now I can go back to being lazy and just watch it on Showtime at least.

EDIT: Actually, weird question: how do the subs look on Showtime?

I imagine it might be hardcoded but I feel it's worth asking because I tried using captions while watching Fire Walk With Me last night and their caption system sucks; even the smallest option is too big, particularly as it seemed like their space per line was pretty small.

kiguel182

I think both cuts have merit. The theatrical is better paced, but the extended gives more insight into the characters, especially Kitano and Chigusa.

Also, everyone who hasn't watched, be prepared for Dan to pay even less attention to this than he did to the early F&F movies. He also tried to drop some Dunkirk spoilers at the end but I think Vinny and Alex stopped him, idk as I haven't seen it yet.

Hmm, that doesn't sound good.

I like horror movies a lot and shudder is a fine product don't let them get to you, abbylover240
ksbp.gif

Mr. F

Banned
Just watched UPF, pretty good - gang seemed more animated than usual. Also the cross-coast video was neat, hope they do more of that.

Zero315

Banned
Hmm, that doesn't sound good.
It's good despite this, but I feel like Alex was clearing up more of the plot because of Dan talking than usual.

To anyone going the Shudder route, be careful. I did the free trial a while back to watch the Sadako vs. Kayako movie and,even after cancelling and the camel button and lots of stuff on my account disappearing, they still charged me.

Edit: I'd say for the feature going forward maybe have Dan tone down the random conversations.

Tool fans
vs
Rick and Morty fans
vs
Sonic Fans

who's worse

Rick and Morty. That show blows. Tool was ok, it's just music, if it is't your thing that's fine. Sonic... I'd consider myself a sonic fan (Not an insane one at all, I enjoyed the Genesis ones and even sonic CD and Adventure 1, but 2 and beyond were all pretty terrible. Everything is going to have bad fanbases if you look hard enough.

Zocano

I am always annoyed when my pubg teammates have no idea where we are dropping or going to and we all land really far apart unintentionally.

It's not that hard to just look at the map :|

Teddified

early access is such a great scapegoat at times. Anything goes wrong or something isn't in the game they can just say "oh early access" even if it's not really a feasible fix/addition.

BTA

early access is such a great scapegoat at times. Anything goes wrong or something isn't in the game they can just say "oh early access" even if it's not really a feasible fix/addition.

That's an interesting line of thought, particularly when it's hard for non-devs to tell what's feasible, hmm. What're you thinking of specifically here?

Teddified

That's an interesting line of thought, particularly when it's hard for non-devs to tell what's feasible, hmm. What're you thinking of specifically here?

oh I'm being a little jokey there, with the whole motorcycles don't have horns and everyone just saying "early access" lol

Top Bottom