• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

I mean it's a shitty joke, but i feel like it's more like he's been throwing so many shitty attacks at ben he's grown myopic on what's actually not too shitty.

I've been critical of Piston in the past, and generally pretty vocal over how people have been attacking Ben as of late. I just think that when somebody admits they've gone too far and are giving some context as to why it's a bad time to throw shade.

Good on you, Spank and Jazz, I love when everyone's in the giving mood. There are so many bundles and packs that happen around video games everyone has spare keys sitting around.

I just figured I have games people might want and paintshops would be more fun than modbot raffles. I've still got Pillars of Eternity, NBA2K17, Nongunz, Stellaris, ABZU, Steamworld Heist, SUPERHOT, Besiege, Valkyria Chronicles, Lethal League, Saints Row IV and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse up for grabs. Just post an image of some of the GB crew in the game you want and it's yours (first come first serve)

A lot of these are really good games (Pillars is so good) so it's worth a quick paint session!

Joeku

I've been critical of Piston in the past, and generally pretty vocal over how people have been attacking Ben as of late. I just think that when somebody admits they've gone too far and are giving some context as to why it's a bad time to throw shade.

I just figured I have games people might want and paintshops would be more fun than modbot raffles. I've still got Pillars of Eternity, NBA2K17, Nongunz, Stellaris, ABZU, Steamworld Heist, SUPERHOT, Besiege, Valkyria Chronicles, Lethal League, Saints Row IV and Shantae and the Pirate's Curse up for grabs. Just post an image of some of the GB crew in the game you want and it's yours (first come first serve)

A lot of these are really good games (Pillars is so good) so it's worth a quick paint session!

Oh snap. On this shit!

ZCeVj7f.gif

Can't wait to watch tomorrow.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone

Eh, i guess, though waking up and seeing that on top of a new page made me do a double take, because i usually think he knows how to reign it in.

Hope whatever circumstances in your life that's giving you grief gets better piston, but i don't necessarily have to like how you express it. It's usually pretty civil though so whatever.

I could go for whatever car that is, DM

Eh, i guess, though waking up and seeing that on top of a new page made me do a double take, because i usually think he knows how to reign it in.

it was out of line and again, I apologize

for what it's worth, I'm not trying to single Ben out or anything, I just think the way the KH stuff has been handled is lousy

Hope whatever circumstances in your life that's giving you grief gets better piston, but i don't necessarily have to like how you express it. It's usually pretty civil though so whatever.

Thanks. I don't really want to get into it, but it's been a historically shitty week so far

Joeku

lmao, yeah, fuck it, sure

that's the kind of dumb that fits right in with Horizon

It's a weird cool looking 30's-esque future car. Forza Horizon 3 by all accounts has gone off the rails, so yeah, it fits. I loved FH1 and didn't much like FH2. Looking forward to picking up some FH3 goty version or complete bundle. I want to do that Hot Wheels in the sky shit.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I could go for whatever car that is, DM

it was out of line and again, I apologize

for what it's worth, I'm not trying to single Ben out or anything, I just think the way the KH stuff has been handled is lousy

Thanks. I don't really want to get into it, but it's been a historically shitty week so far

Whatever disagreements we have, it's all just for this silly little website we both have varying degrees of affection for. I had a long week too but probably not quite in the same way. Hope things pick up for you man.

I think Vinny isn't wrong about how repetitive the game is at the start too.

Yeah it was great, and valid. I just loved how he just listed one after the other so quickly

its interesting the decisions being made on some aspects of this game, especially since its a sequel and you would expect adjustments due to refinement, etc

Vinny thinking the kids are doing gang signs is extremely funny to me.

pizzacat

Banned
i got codes for this months humble monthly too because none of them interest me so same games as jazz (except a couple of the new ones he posted) just pm me

Here's Luchadeer in a suit and tie because he is in charge of an entire solar system in Stellaris.

It was shitty for me to talk about you without saying something directly too you, but I hope you can work things out.

Don't worry about it. You're not exactly the one in the wrong, here. Shit's not really in my control at the moment, but I appreciate the well wishes.

Anyway, if we're all dumping Humble codes, I think I have some Ubisoft stuff I could throw out there later on tomorrow

Here's Luchadeer in a suit and tie because he is in charge of an entire solar system in Stellaris.

Lunchadeer and his cute tie best be ready because being in charge of one solar system is nothing when there's a whole galaxy to rule! At the very least he needs a top hat and monocle.

Joeku

Don't worry about it. You're not exactly the one in the wrong, here. Shit's not really in my control at the moment, but I appreciate the well wishes.

Anyway, if we're all dumping Humble codes, I think I have some Ubisoft stuff I could throw out there later on tomorrow

Hope you feel better, Piston.

Is one of those codes for Splinter Cell Blacklist? I encourage anyone to jump on that I'll gladly join them for some co-op in the best game.

and wrong

*folds arms*

I haven't listened to it yet, but Alex's idea last week about carrying over weapons you level up in single player into the multiplayer was extremely bad. But he is right that unlocking the hero weapons in single player should make the base version available for multiplayer. Having to spend an hour or whatever with limited weapon options is not a good first impression.

Also, you should level up when playing Salmon Run.

I haven't listened to it yet, but Alex's idea last week about carrying over weapons you level up in single player into the multiplayer was extremely bad. But he is right that unlocking the hero weapons in single player should make the base version available for multiplayer. Having to spend an hour or whatever with limited weapon options is not a good first impression.

Also, you should level up when playing Salmon Run.
Yeah not getting xp in Salmon Run is some bullshit.

I never knew how much I wanted this Xcom feature until I watched the video

I had a bast first run in that game where I couldn't beat it, but I never went back to it for some reason, I need to give it another shot

SUPER DAN SUPER DAN

(sorry)

Joeku

Spirit inspired me to check out my Humble keys and I actually have some games I don't want.

As a heads up, the keys will not be real when you get them auto sent. They will be just a bunch of zeroes. I will pm the humble gift url to the winners when they are chosen! Good luck!

Also, I just realized that I might not be up when the raffle ends. Don't worry, I'll shoot you a pm when I wake up tomorrow!

Uhh....this worked out strangely. I only wanted Titan Souls. Think I own the rest I have any interest in.

Top Bottom