• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Was watching UPF and immediately thought of either Pokémon or SMT when Rorie asked the question about what IP you'd want a Mario Maker-like of. Being able to create your own scenarios and even sprite your own Pokémon/demons would be neat (but also very, very complex).

So you want to make OCs?

Jintor

unrelated to all things but i need to vent

hey is there a point in your life when friend relationship sophomoric garbage stops and people actually grow up or is that some myth

god i hate being the reasonable one in this friend circle

Fjolle

someone needs to add instructions for me to the OT to let me be able to watch the premium videos without lag

i think it was to just d/l the video directly because then at least it wouldn't fucking buffer all the time

You can copy the download link open it in your favorite video player. That should help out with any problems you have with the CBSi video player^TM.

Jintor

You can copy the download link open it in your favorite video player. That should help out with any problems you have with the CBSi video player^TM.

thanks duder

I HATE this thing. forget gbwest's programming deficit, the player is legit worse than being a free sub because at least the youtube video player WORKS

(i'm not being 100% serious)

oti

Banned
iXAE_OB-TKC9TPcrWVasiA.png

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
"I think it might be for show" was one of the most out of nowhere, self-aware lines I've heard on the podcast. I lost it.

danm999

Finished Pyre. Agree with Alex; this is my favourite Supergiant game. Makes me want to replay Bastion and Transistor.

"I think it might be for show" was one of the most out of nowhere, self-aware lines I've heard on the podcast. I lost it.

Dan can't ever break kayfabe, Jeremiah had to.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I mean to be fair, for a guy who loves wrestling and love heels, is it really that surprising that he's self-aware? :p

Protoman's Castle is some nonsense

I think I ended up beating that game last out of the NES games because you had to do both castles in one sitting

Dave Lang's twitter is hacked?

Dave Lang‏ @JosephJBroni 5m5 minutes ago

Guys, if you use a public toilet and there is pee all over the seats do you wipe it up so no one thinks you did it? Thats why I pee on seats
4 replies 1 retweet 5 likes

Dave Lang‏ @JosephJBroni

Yaaaassss clean my potty that's a good doggie!

Top Bottom