• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Siv9kXw.png

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I really want a series were Abby listens to Rage Against The Machine and Tool while she plays 90's PC games to really get the full experience.

hamchan

I'm glad I'm old enough to relate to the nostalgic internet convo on this week's Blue Bombin (Beastcast 2). I can just imagine it all being incomprehensible for some of the teens that follow the site.

Xater

I kinda wish they would be playing Xcom 2, because I never finished that one. I also do understand though why you wouldn't pick the second one.

Teddified

I mean if they end up loosing at the game it sets up for them to play xcom 2 since that is about what happened after humans lost in xcom.

God, the penguin costume still kills me.

The party atmosphere of Splatfests make me extra bummed they didn't make the hub into a multiplayer PSO/Destiny-style thing for 2.
Though it'd need a /dance.

danm999

Just finished the newest Steal My Sunshine and I know this is super played out but

Omg Dan just puts hot dogs in the microwave and they explode?!

Zeroro

Was watching UPF and immediately thought of either Pokémon or SMT when Rorie asked the question about what IP you'd want a Mario Maker-like of. Being able to create your own scenarios and even sprite your own Pokémon/demons would be neat (but also very, very complex).

Top Bottom