• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

So with the Exquisite Corp, will it only be Vinny and the one person in charge, in the studio and then the next person and Vinny the next video? So basically everyone goes in blind each time they play?

Or will all of them be in the studio like this prologue?

Just Vinny and the person playing. Then there will be a hand over to the next player at the end of the episode.

So with the Exquisite Corp, will it only be Vinny and the one person in charge, in the studio and then the next person and Vinny the next video? So basically everyone goes in blind each time they play?

Or will all of them be in the studio like this prologue?

Vinny + one person

And what happens if they die in that episode? Do they instantly forfeit their chance to continue, and the next person makes a new character?

As this has been a shitty day I'm going to give the humble monthly games I own/don't want away instead of selling them for sweet, sweet profit. If you want one then I want you to draw a piece of super rad MS paint art that's GB related. I'll pick my favourites after UPF ends because I think that's a little fairer than first come first serve. You can only pick one game per entry (and can only win one game per person!) so mention what game you want in your post.

Games you can choose from: Pillars of Eternity, NBA2K17, Killing Floor 2, One Piece Burning Blood, Overcooked, Nongunz.

Also as I love the game I'll throw in a copy of Fire Pro World but you need to make a GB wrestling related pic if you want that bad boy.

Post images in the thread and I'd suggest pming me a copy too just in case I miss it here.

Last chance to get in on this hot action. Given the lack of entries I'll give folks another choice if the game they want's taken by somebody else.

I love that GBeast are putting more effort into their features than just sitting in front of a camera and playing a game.

I mean, that's fine, but damn they even have an intro to the Xcom one. Production values + unique structures/gimmicks = great content.

lloT9Mm.gif

Hard times, brother

one of the bigger problems with UPF is that they're so locked into the rigid format that they never go "alright this sucks" and just pull the ripcord and move on

like, if a segment is a dud and that's apparent very early on, there's still 20+ more minutes of that to go

Aselith

one of the bigger problems with UPF is that they're so locked into the rigid format that they never go "alright this sucks" and just pull the ripcord and move on

Whenever they say "well I think we can move on" that's them pulling the cord. They did it to that Meatboy successor game like last week?

Whenever they say "well I think we can move on" that's them pulling the cord. They did it to that Meatboy successor game like last week?

I just took a look, and they played the End is Nigh for almost exactly a half-hour, which is the ordained UPF segment length.

Okay, for the results:

By Karspankey

I appreciate Rories swirly nips, the pup assisted flex and the fact that this is a wonderful reality where Jerry's simply enthusiastic about baby dogs rather than an old perv. You get Firepro so pm me your steam details and I'll gift you a copy.

By formated4tv

The use of vibrant colours really brings out Wadan's enthusiasm and for some unknown reason I really like the phrase "Waaaa my first pickle" Unfortunately it's off brief given there's no wrestling but I'll let you have your pick of the remaining games

By LQX

Practically photo realistic. The only thing that gives it away as being done in paint is that Drew has never looked so sad in real life. Tell me what game you want and I'll send you a code.

By Archaix

I love Dan as Charlie Brown as Waluigi. I love chef Vinny. My only criticism is that both bananas and tomatoes are fruits, minus one point for the lack of veggies displayed! Still my favourite entry of the day. Overcooked code sent.

Remaining games are: Pillars of Eternity, NBA2K17, Killing Floor 2, One Piece Burning Blood, Nongunz

Jintor

someone needs to add instructions for me to the OT to let me be able to watch the premium videos without lag

i think it was to just d/l the video directly because then at least it wouldn't fucking buffer all the time

People only pick Mayo because they don't realize there's only one use for mayo (sandwich) and they wanna be all hipsteryhipsters because it's cool to hate on Ketchup for some reasons

Mayo certainly doesn't have many applications but plain ketchup is for children.

- J - D -

Jeff asked Ben and Brad if they'll be doing more Kingdom Hearts and Brad gave a really uncertain "Surrrre". What to think?

Top Bottom