• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Hasney

watchable doesn't win championships

there's a reason floyd mayweather is the best boxer of all time

The most watchable doesn't need no championships.

tumblr_o86g1rgn1O1u1ljrzo1_500.gif

Hasney

Easily better to watch than the second half of last week. If Dan's back next week, at least don't make him the POV unless I need some insomnia curing.

hamchan

Stream established that Dan ain't the reason why they lose all their games and they just blame him to scapegoat someone even though he's actually the best one there.

Can someone say what the news is and also not lie about it as a joke because that joke was never funny?

I didn't catch the whole stream but they didnt announce anything at the end at least. Rorie had said on UPF that there would be news today?

Hasney

Stream established that Dan ain't the reason why they lose all their games and they just blame him to scapegoat someone even though he's actually the best one there.

Don't care about losing, just about the entertainment and this whole stream was better than the second half of the last one. Its easy to blame the most uninteresting player.

BTA

This should be a rule for the entire forum. The dumb "_____ is leaving" crap too.

Seriously.

Honestly, though part of this is 100% on me, as someone with anxiety the "let's suddenly announce big news regarding people leaving at the end of long events" thing is bad enough without people shitposting to make it worse.

Top Bottom