• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Comcast data cap that shouldn't exist on his internet service since he pays extra for the unlimited plan already.

Caps are absurd, I'm not here trying to download a ton of torrents or anything, but I just switched to the slower DSL plan to get a provider without a cap, but thats not an option for millions of people

Yeah, it's super entertaining watching Dan loot while everyone else is in a firefight, or watching Dan run off after a crate while everyone else is in a firefight.

Yeah, I'm not going to defend that stuff but in general I like the enthusiasm he brings and the weird ass strategies he employs when in a firefight.

chogidogs

I would be totally into and protecting my crush if PUBG was a high school simulator.

Edit: seriously if you die right before or protecting your crush would unlock a "crush protecter" achievement giving you super lame loot crates, I'd be into it.

Hoo-doo

Banned
I wish the squad would embrace the FPP life. I'm so tired of weenies using their spinning camera to check inside houses and around corners.

watchable doesn't win championships

there's a reason floyd mayweather is the best boxer of all time

thinking they'll ever win a Squad chicken dinner is a fool's hope. never gonna happen

also I don't get boxing references except for like... Sonny Liston vs Ali because it's famous and was on Mad Men.

and Mike Tyson

Finally back, was able to catch the last match!
Wait so why can't Jeff play? Did he hit a data cap?

1ni7ZM6.jpg

Lol these KH videos are pretty bad. Nobody cares about the game and every time FF is discussed they get literally everything wrong. So much misinformation.

Hoo-doo

Banned
If you want proper spice, you guys should check out Will Smith's Twitch channel. He occassionally plays squad games with Dan, Dave Lang, Gary Whitta and other dudes and regularly gets chicken dinners.

Will and friends have their tactics and squad communication on fucking lock.

robotrock

Banned
if you haven't seen battle royale before you should really consider seeing it before you check out the film and 40s track.

this film and 40s is quality but it's a bit much over the movie. would probably just work as well if you just listened to it without battle royale

Top Bottom