• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Is there a way to watch the PUBG stream from earlier?

I used to use the managed livestream link a while back, but that hasn't worked for a while.

Is there any way to watch livestream archives before they're uploaded to the videos page?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah, dude. Screw those who'd like to see them play other games when they all meet up for a cross-coast stream. What a bunch of tools.

youd rather see them be forced to play something else for your agenda rather than something that's happening because they all enjoy it

BTA

I guess my feelings on "historical spoilers" are complicated.

On one hand, it's history.

On the other hand, it's not like these movies are always made with the intent that the audience already knows what really happened, and so in that sense it isn't just history and you can be spoiled for some of the tension and such of the story by knowing some of what happens.

So it's probably largely harmless, though I guess I would hope people then look into the truth of things after they see these movies given the tendency for anything based on true events to do biased revisionism? Though, well. That's history itself, to some degree.

Premium news

YvA5FGG.jpg

This is what I want to know. He may disagree politically, and I imagine he would bullshit his way out of the fact that he supports Colins patreon by "its his opinion" and "hes my friend"

Does it really matter? I mean, it's his money, what he choose to do with it isn't any of our concern.

BTA

Does it really matter? I mean, it's his money, what he choose to do with it isn't any of our concern.

I would say it's pretty spineless to (correctly) criticize Colin's bullshit but then not put his money where his mouth is.

Particularly as anyone who backs his Patreon could be recommended Colin's as a result.

There's an aspect of Dunkirk that one could is a spoiler beyond hey the soldiers died/survived. I don't know what the spoiler pertains to in this case, but the film gets you invested in the individual story of a few people that saying what happens to them I beyond definitely counts as a spoiler.

I would say it's pretty spineless to (correctly) criticize Colin's bullshit but then not put his money where his mouth is.

Particularly as anyone who backs his Patreon could be recommended Colin's as a result.

Yup

It would make danny a huge hypocrite. Says one thing, turns around and finances someone who runs counter to what he said.

Strax

Oh it's real. Man I legit love this place sometimes.

Agreed

There's an aspect of Dunkirk that one could is a spoiler beyond hey the soldiers died/survived. I don't know what the spoiler pertains to in this case, but the film gets you invested in the individual story of a few people that saying what happens to them I beyond definitely counts as a spoiler.

This isn't the Normandy landings. Unless you are British/French/German chances are you've never heard of Dunkirk. Yes, we know how WWII ended but the movie isn't about that.

PS. I disliked Dunkirk.

Top Bottom