• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Zero315

Banned
I suppose. I've actually heard of Showtime so I can trust them with my card info?
Yeah, you'll be good with Showtime. I know they do add-on subs for Amazon and Hulu but idk if you'll be able to watch Battle Royale through those.

Pretty sure Showtime is the extended cut. Shudder has the theatrical
It's not, I checked. Runtime is 1 hour 54 minutes which is the theatrical cut.

I'll say it again for people who didn't see it, I did the Shudder free trial a while back and they still charged me after I cancelled, Removed all references to be able to cancel from their website and just left a blank page. I had to email their customer service to get a refund. So just be careful and make sure they don't charge you.

Wait why are we recommending people to watch battle royale 2.

Because of Yakuza 0:

6df90c8be2c86a98eb153c6ed87ba621.jpg

Zero315

Banned
Weird, I guess it's just the extended cut when you access the movie on Amazon through showtime. Is for me anyways
Yeah, it's probably because that's the version Amazon has for their video service. But the one that's actually on Showtime is the theatrical.

Yeah, it's probably because that's the version Amazon has for their video service. But the one that's actually on Showtime is the theatrical.

Yep can confirm that it is the theatrical cut on showtime and showtime anytime. The one on amazon is the extended cut even if you go through the showtime subscription.

رائع
��

I hope this means wonderful. That's what Google Translate told me at least.

It does! it means wonderful/great.

That's very sweet of you to do so.
Car Mechanic Simulator 2018 worth watching?

It's ok. Nothing amazing or funny but very amusing/interesting. It looks like a very relaxing game but not one that I would play.

I'm really concerned that Agents of Mayhem has a release date review embargo. But I've also heard positive impressions leaking out here and there. What a weird year.

Every once in awhile I randomly think of that amazing dumb Metal Gear Scanlon 4 installation video and laugh to myself. So good.

Edit: speaking of Cloth Map have we ever got an ETA on Drew's first full documentary episode? Everything Cloth Map up till now has just been supplementary features right?

Catching up on Cloth Map and I'm amazed at Drew's Hal (MGS) impression. Holy shit.

Yes

Every once in awhile I randomly think of that amazing dumb Metal Gear Scanlon 4 installation video and laugh to myself. So good.

Edit: speaking of Cloth Map have we ever got an ETA on Drew's first full documentary episode? Everything Cloth Map up till now has just been supplementary features right?

Nope still, but it's what's next. I think for his second feature he'll maybe do it like Danny and split up the episode. My take on why it's taking a while is that he's doing one long video instead of splitting them apart which is what I prefer but to keep audiences more engaged he would have to do that.

BTA

Help I kept reading that Twin Peaks book and I think reading the rest of it has become the rest of my night.

It ties characters' pasts together way too neatly but I live for that kind of cheesy shit.

At least this gives me an excuse to watch the rest of Exquisite Corps over dinner, cause it's shorter than what I'd watch otherwise.

Well, Battle Royale certainly was a movie.

I enjoyed the campiness.

Great F&40s

Dan has some really great stories and Abby and him play off each other extremely well.

Abby was a great hire.

Lari

Abby's report in Exquisite Corps was amazing. Can't wait for next week's episode.

Holy crap Battle Royale Film & 40s is great.
Now I have to watch the Fast & Furious ones.

And I see Steal My Sunshine is already on the coming up box.
There's almost too much stuff to keep up.

Abby's report in Exquisite Corps was amazing. Can't wait for next week's episode.

Holy crap Battle Royale Film & 40s is great.
Now I have to watch the Fast & Furious ones.

And I see Steal My Sunshine is already on the coming up box.
There's almost too much stuff to keep up.

This is not acceptable and could get you banished to discord

Top Bottom