• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

robotrock

Banned
I don't doubt that Dan is a Norm MacDonald fan, and I definitely have not ever thought he was a Trunp fan either. Just saying that Trump is "starting" to seem like a jerk felt a bit insensitive.

Appreciated his follow up tweet and his own post here.

TraBuch

Banned
How about complaining of someone going on twitter to tell someone else on twitter that they need to tweet a certain way to suit their ego
How about someone complaining on a forum about someone going on twitter to complain about someone going on twitter to tell them they need to tweet a certain way to suit their own ego.

How about someone complaining on a forum about someone going on twitter to complain about someone going on twitter to tell them they need to tweet a certain way to suit their own ego.

How about someone complaining about someone on a forum about someone going on twitter to complain about someone going on twitter to tell them they need to tweet a certain way to suit their own ego.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Actually wait, looking back at my post does "worse things to complain about" mean that people should complain about people calling Trump a jerk on Twitter or that they shouldn't?

3 reasons for not pickings Sonic and Tails:

1: He hits the boss causing you to get hit during the boss invulnerability frames

2: Tales sucks

3: Tales sucks

We should start a thread to close-read all the tweets by the duders. Rorie just tweeted some pictures of CATS. What does this mean??? Are dogs over?? Did he just denounce dogs?

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
How about someone complaining about someone on a forum about someone going on twitter to complain about someone going on twitter to tell them they need to tweet a certain way to suit their own ego.

Actually wait, looking back at my post does "worse things to complain about" mean that people should complain about people calling Trump a jerk on Twitter or that they shouldn't?

I'm too tired for this thread right now

BTA

We should start a thread to close-read all the tweets by the duders. Rorie just tweeted some pictures of CATS. What does this mean??? Are dogs over?? Did he just denounce dogs?

Rorie's dog chomping is an elaborate conspiracy devised to cover up the fact that Drew ate dog once.

jambo

qlcrew.com fucked up for anyone else?

I found my aesthetic

1cifGZAh.png

BTA

Would you not be into this? I think that's how they did the 2006 Sony E3 show. Maybe

I was joking and am not actually being elitist about whether Game Tapes actually involves tapes, but more seriously: it's fine if they want to use it for press conferences and all, but relying on it also means we don't get things like Seaman.

robotrock

Banned
I was joking and am not actually being elitist about whether Game Tapes actually involves tapes, but more seriously: it's fine if they want to use it for press conferences and all, but relying on it also means we don't get things like Seaman.
Yeah agreed, need to get the crazy and obscure B-roll tapes too. Would like a mix between those and the full on press conferences.

And hopefully they'd happen more often since it's probably my favorite feature

Megasoum

Banned
Nah, I broke it. Should be all good now.

As a sidenote... Amazing work on the site! I love it... Also I might be flooding your server when I start mashing on the Random Video link with my middle-mouse button when I want to watch an old quicklook lol.

Thanks and keep it up!

TraBuch

Banned
They licensed the work of the "Best Of" dude, they should probably license qlcrew. Or hire szlifier to build a useable site.

Top Bottom