• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Whew, just ate some flamin hot Cheetos. Don't worry, I used the adverse cooling effects of a Milky Way and Cherry Pepsi to counter the spiciness.

Now all you've gotta do is grab a handful, crush them up, dip your cheeto hands in barbecue sauce, get one of those hot fire metal bowl things going outside and ruin some hamburgers.

fY7764M.gif

I guess ESPN is broadcasting some championship games now, so I may actually tune into some of those.

Speaking of ESPN, on Tuesday (August 8th), ESPNU for one day is becoming ESPN 8 "The Ocho". For those that don't know, ESPN 8 was a fictional EPSN channel created for the 2004 movie Dodgeball, where it features very obscure sports. The "real" ESPN 8 will be no different.

- J - D -

watched Film & 40s: Fast & Furious 6 late last night. Sad that I'm coming up on the end. It's been great hearing Alex drunkenly mark out, Dan embracing the cinematic depths of the Fast & Furious mythology, and Vinny's indignation at time-traveling Jason Statham.

It hasn't been totally ideal though since I only had the theatrical versions of the movies in my collection, not the Extended editions that the GB crew watched.

Strax

On the .001% chance another one of y'all likes GB and footy, I just posted the 2017/18 thread ahead of the upcoming seasons. Check it out if that's your ish.

I used to do almost nothing but football related things for almost 20 years. I stopped watching my local team, which I played for until I was 20, because they wanted to ban me from the grounds after criticizing them for poor facilities in a article when I was writing for a football website and being assistant groundskeeper (summer job) at the same time. Very strange situation. I stopped following the EPL the year before Fergie quit because everybody I knew stopped caring about the game/teams and all the talk went into stats because of fantasy football.

After kessler, Steve Ramirez was my fav intern. They also teamed up to make the GOAT GB feature fear gauntlet, which seals it for me.

That "dipshit" from Polygon thread just became a whole lot more interesting and is pissing me off.

Yeah, I've been extremely bummed about the ordeal. Never had someone I followed turn out to be such a weirdo. It's been a real bad past two years for people I looked up to since many have either died or been revealed as someone dealing in shady shit.

The fact that Nick has pretty much been confirmed to just go after people who follow him, essentially using his status to try and solicit sexual favors is pretty bad. I want to hear his explanation. Like did he think he'd just never have it brought up?

I fucked up and brought a PSVR instead of a Switch :(

I had a Switch before and I didn't want to get just another so soon.

The PSVR makes me sick which is something I should have guessed since I get motion sick very, very, fast.

Wanna play Splatoon so bad

oti

Banned
That "dipshit" from Polygon thread just became a whole lot more interesting and is pissing me off.
Woooooooooow. I had no reason to not believe these women but seeing those messages makes it super creepy. Yikes.
I fucked up and brought a PSVR instead of a Switch :(

I had a Switch before and I didn't want to get just another so soon.

The PSVR makes me sick which is something I should have guessed since I get motion sick very, very, fast.

Wanna play Splatoon so bad

So:

- You bought a Switch
- You sold your Switch
- You bought PS VR
- You regret buying PS VR
- You now want a Switch again

?

So:

- You bought a Switch
- You sold your Switch
- You bought PS VR
- You regret buying PS VR
- You now want a Switch again

?

I didn't sell the Switch for a PSVR if that helps :p

I literally had to sell it at a loss because it came essentially DOA. The dock didn't work at all right out of the box so I sent it to Nintendo and they confirmed it was broke and fixed it. Then a week later, I started getting random freezing issues and a pixelated screen. I contacted Nintendo and they said I used up my one free repair and I'd have to pay. I found someone who knew of the issues to buy it and got around $230 for it, I want to say.

I wanted to hold off until Mario to get one since I'd hopefully get a working Switch, but Splatoon has grabbed my attention in a way I never would have expected!

One time Jeff liked a tweet I made. That was cool.

Jeff PM'd me once! Reason why I'm bringing it up is because I can PM him on Twitter now which I don't think you can do without him initiating it or following you. I can't tell you how many times I've accidentally sent him some dumb shit when trying to share a tweet with a friend!

oti

Banned
I didn't sell the Switch for a PSVR if that helps :p

I literally had to sell it at a loss because it came essentially DOA. The dock didn't work at all right out of the box so I sent it to Nintendo and they confirmed it was broke and fixed it. Then a week later, I started getting random freezing issues and a pixelated screen. I contacted Nintendo and they said I used up my one free repair and I'd have to pay. I found someone who knew of the issues to buy it and got around $230 for it, I want to say.

I wanted to hold off until Mario to get one since I'd hopefully get a working Switch, but Splatoon has grabbed my attention in a way I never would have expected!

Man, that totally sucks. Some real bad consumer protection you've got over there.

Man, that totally sucks. Some real bad consumer protection you've got over there.

Yeah, tell me about it. I super thought that they'd repair it for free since this was right after the Switch came out. I beat my only game, Zelda, at the time and just said screw it, I'll get it again at the end of the year.

That Nick Robinson thread is depressing and getting creepy. Mostly just people looking for drama and poring over a woman's twitter looking for every scrap of dirt. 99% of it is just gossip and everyone thinks they're on the jury in the court of public opinion. Hate that shit.

Top Bottom