• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Ashby

I'm apparently physically unable to focus my attention entirely on a GB video for its duration because I tried to do that since reading the hype for that wrestling game QL but I kept it on in the background while reading GAF and other stuff and now I don't get what was so great about it.

I'm apparently physically unable to focus my attention entirely on a GB video for its duration because I tried to do that since reading the hype for that wrestling game QL but I kept it on in the background while reading GAF and other stuff and now I don't get what was so great about it.

This was definitely one of the more visually assisted/needed QLs though.

"Who's first person!?!" isn't funny without what was happening at the same time.

To be honest, I do think you need to like wrestling to like the QL though.

imBask

Banned
let's make an event where you pick a side in a grand battle... but then the sides are meaningless because you can play against the team you picked anyway so you don't feel involved at all

They have to be high in those Nintendo meetings. It's the only explanation

oti

Banned
let's make an event where you pick a side in a grand battle... but then the sides are meaningless because you can play against the team you picked anyway so you don't feel involved at all

Your own fault if you chose the wrong team.
You deserve this, you Ketchup lover.

Unless it's a podcast, I have to watch GB vids or else I miss out on a ton of great reactions.

unrelated to all things but i need to vent

hey is there a point in your life when friend relationship sophomoric garbage stops and people actually grow up or is that some myth

god i hate being the reasonable one in this friend circle

People don't fundamentally change but they could try to be more reasonable/better(assuming they've always acted like young asshats).

imBask

Banned
Your own fault if you chose the wrong team.
You deserve this, you Ketchup lover.

i'd really like to prove you wrong and play against you since we're not on the same team but nah that's not how this works apparently because REASONS LOL

kiguel182

When you paint over mayo with ketchup it should become cocktail sauce and the splatfest would end with everyone realizing ketchup and mayo are better together than apart.

Sounds like a Telltale Game.

oti

Banned
i'd really like to prove you wrong and play against you since we're not on the same team but nah that's not how this works apparently because REASONS LOL

I mean, sure. It's dumb. But since the US is stupid, 99% or something picked Ketchup.

Not really Nintendo's fault. If you weren't playing against other Ketchup idiots, you wouldn't play at all.

When you paint over mayo with ketchup it should become cocktail sauce and the splatfest would end with everyone realizing ketchup and mayo are better together than apart.

dBIMdZX.gif

Rainmaker

Banned
I like them both but ketchup is better than mayo by a mile. mustard is better than all of them. I am Team Ketchup but if I had known that the mayo ink was going to look hilarious I would've picked Team Mayo

imBask

Banned
Just joined a 4 players game with some GAF people

didn't find anyone to play against, it CLOSES THE LOBBY AND YOU HAVE TO REJOIN YOUR FRIENDS

Hindl

Ketchup people suck ass. I instantly match with other mayo people and mayo just crushes ketchup in every game I've played. I haven't even been doing that good but it's been like 3:1 Mayo coverage

Meneses

Just traded in some games and got Shadow Tactics and finally Dragon Quest Builders.

Shadow Tactics is great, I really enjoyed the quick look back in the day and had no idea this was coming to PS4 til I saw the demo on the store.

DQ Builders is also great.

LiK

Ketchup people suck ass. I instantly match with other mayo people and mayo just crushes ketchup in every game I've played. I haven't even been doing that good but it's been like 3:1 Mayo coverage

Mayo people are winners.

Splatoon 2: A COMMUNICATION ERROR HAS OCCUREE

So far today I've only had happen once or twice, but thankfully never during a match yet. However, with some of the awful teammates I have been stuck with (currently 3-8 today), sometimes I wish it would.

Also, #TeamMayo for life.

Whew, just ate some flamin hot Cheetos. Don't worry, I used the adverse cooling effects of a Milky Way and Cherry Pepsi to counter the spiciness.

Top Bottom