• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

I am like 3 pages past my GAF setup, but for whoever was asking about Vice and Disney XD (or XP) being a weird mix, they've had Youtubers on their show, specifically CowChop'ers, on their channel.

They would be way "worse" in regards to content released compared to Vice, lol.

man imagine if giant bomb was owned by vice....

YbrTT7D.gif

LiK

I decided to watch Murder Island while I play Overwatch. It's good background noise.

I am like 3 pages past my GAF setup, but for whoever was asking about Vice and Disney XD (or XP) being a weird mix, they've had Youtubers on their show, specifically CowChop'ers, on their channel.

I guess my tweets became to too political for you :(

I decided to watch Murder Island while I play Overwatch. It's good background noise.

I guess my tweets became to too political for you :(

I still see 'em buddy! You're in one of my lists :)

EDIT - You must have unfollowed me or I clicked the wrong remove in Crowdfire. Re-added you, haha.

BTA

They also casually let this slip into the episode. It didn't sound like anything was bleeped either, which made it even wilder. It's cool to see Disney lean into gaming stuff, but huh.

also I hadn't seen infomercials in so long and you really can convince kids to want anything, huh

LiK

Harley Quinn in BTAS was fantastic. Only Paul Dini understood her character the most. I was never a fan of other versions of her by other writers.

- J - D -

I feel like Harley fans are the exact same people who would like the Bruce timm stuff.

Believe me, they are.

Some are. Some people really like commissioning nude Harley artwork from Bruce Timm, and he seems to love doing that. But I think there's a large contingent who prefer the more independent Harley, the one that hangs out with Poison Ivy, not the Joker. But I don't wanna get into judging whether Harley's a strong or bad character. That's a can of worms I don't need opening.

When is Harley Quinn gonna hook up with Batman?

I'd be surprised if that hasn't happened.

I think she has raped one of the Robins, though. I'm 90% sure that's a thing that has happened.

COMICS.

Top Bottom