• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Zaph

Mr. F

Banned
I wonder how much shorter the podcast would be cutting out all the silence from the email air balls Brad throws out. Giving a prompt for the topic is a good change of pace going forward hopefully.

PUBG hit over 7 million in sales for an early access game that has one map and little traditional marketing? That's fucked up.

Can you imagine if other games were beaten into our heads by streamers as much as this one was?

Hindl

I like Splatoon 2 but don't fool yourself. It's not making the top 10
Juggalos are like mostly harmless though.

Like you kind suspect there's some crossover but maybe not?
Exact opposite actually. Most of the violence in ICPs songs are directed at bigots
PUBG hit over 7 million in sales for an early access game that has one map and little traditional marketing? That's fucked up.
Sounds like Dota

imBask

Banned
Exact opposite actually. Most of the violence in ICPs songs are directed at bigots

yeah idk

Yea, go to the house and knock on the door
Clench my fist and cold clocked the whore
Rape the bitch, and tell a nasty lie
Whip out my shank and cut her eye
I'm down about liking to use handcuffs
Cut off her titties and use them for earmuffs

literally the first song I clicked on in their library

soundtest

Banned
ICP seems like trash but the type of trash that would appeal to white rebellious 13 year olds who feel that their middle class oppression is a burden they must escape

LiK

I think Ben has finally gotten into the groove on the Bombcast. His jokes and conversations flow much better now.

BTA

Splatoon 2 definitely makes top 10 if Abby still feels so strongly in a few months and is willing to/is comfortable enough with GOTY arguments to fight for it.

It might only get 10, I mean. But if she cares that much and only Vinny's negative, it's gonna be hard to push it out.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Splatoon 2 definitely makes top 10 if Abby still feels so strongly in a few months and is willing to/is comfortable enough with GOTY arguments to fight for it.

It might only get 10, I mean. But if she cares that much and only Vinny's negative, it's gonna be hard to push it out.

She'll save her fight for night in the woods.

They will not talk a second about The Surge I bet.
It's pretty good.

Jason: "I just wanna give a brief shout out to The Surge. It's really fucking cool, you sever the limbs and shit, feel like a fuckin' badass but uh y'know you guys didn't really play it so uh I just wanted to y'know, say my piece"

BTA

She'll save her fight for night in the woods.

Hah, yeah, I was about to edit in "the real question is whether it'll be sacrificed for Night in the Woods or will Night in the Woods will be sacrificed for it", but I didn't want to think about NitW not ranking.

derFeef

Jason: "I just wanna give a brief shout out to The Surge. It's really fucking cool, you sever the limbs and shit, feel like a fuckin' badass but uh y'know you guys didn't really play it so uh I just wanted to y'know, say my piece"

Heh. Sounds about right. That game needed more love :-(
Did Brad play it any further than the QL?

daveo42

Banned
Exquisite Corps turned out better than I expected. The war letter from Abby was a nice touch after all the carnage left in her wake. I actually expected Alex's to turn out about the same, but the early jitters wore off fairly fast, even if he seemed to get a large chunk of help from ghost Vinny.

literally the first song I clicked on in their library

I'm still surprised they got that contract with Disney to distribute one of their albums.

Antiwhippy

Nah Alex will get a lot of good people killed if he continues to play the way he does.

The early parts are still fairly forgiving.

LiK

XCOM tutorial section was a pain to watch. Forgot how linear it was. Can't wait for them to get into the later missions.

derFeef

Why did no one on the beastcast pointed out to Abby that the 4K on the Xbox One S is limited to bluray/video stuff? Why are they so dismissive regarding the Xbox brand?
Echoing the "it's only on Xbox? That sucks." say...

XCOM tutorial section was a pain to watch. Forgot how linear it was. Can't wait for them to get into the later missions.

Will they?

Antiwhippy

Nidhogg 2 looks so freaking good, holy shit. Definitely a lock for best styyyyle.

upNTR7n.gif

Top Bottom