• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Radioactive

I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse, whoa

I'm waking up,
I feel it in my bones (enough) to make my systems blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, whoa, I'm radioactive, radioactive

I raise my flags, dye my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We'll paint it red to fit right in, whoa
I'm breaking in, shaping up, checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse, whoa

I'm waking up,

All systems go, sun hasn't died
Deep in my bones, straight from inside

Bury me alive, bury me with pride
Bury me with berries, that forbidden fruit and cherry wine
Thank you berry much, but tonight's my night and I'm Barry Bonds
Swingin' for the fences, barbaric Kendrick in idle time
Everything in life's subject to change, change whip, change grind
Change clothes, change opinions, right before I change my mind
I don't really know ya' business, been in there since I was bendin' Lego blocks
Now you tell the world about me, dry snitch
Tater tots on my shotgun, now I gotta pop one at the stars
Sky's the limit, I gotta finish as the first rapper on Mars
Mark my word, I'mma make my mark, even when they start their Martial Law
Even when these Martians alienate, my mental state is still at heart
Fuck, look in my eyes, tell me I died, tell me I tried, to compromise
Tell me you love me, tell me that I, don't give a fuck and can barely decide
Wishin' good luck on my enemies, all of my energy go to the almighty God
I could drown in a bottle of Hennessy, fuck your amenities, I'm gettin' better with time, ah!

I'm waking up,

I'm radioactive, radioactive

BTA

The only games I've really felt comfortable watching GB/Polygon stuff while playing lately are Splatoon 2 and Zelda.

I should probably play both of them more.

Geez August has been a stacked month for video games I want to play on console. Patapon, Tacoma, Hellblade, Night Trap, Cities: Skyline, Nidhogg 2, Observer, Sonic Mania, Uncharted, Pillars of Eternity, Mario + Rabbids, Windjammers, XCOM2 DLC and fucking Yakuza.

Holy shit. I should quit my job.
I have played more games in 2017 than any other year prior, and their are still like 50 more games I want to play before year’s end. It’s nuts.

It's absolutely insane how much better everything looks compared to the characters in Nidhogg 2

image.php

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
Oh hey what's going *lyrics for some ID song is posted*
Guess I have to do some homework to catch up with this thread, huh?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Yeah, other than Miracles, the only ICP music I've ever heard was wrestling theme music. The Dead Pools theme was pretty legit back in the 90's though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM6hFZVOZbg

You should watch the ICP you shoot about this stable. It's comical how ICP talks about how Vampiro comes into their trailer and goes 'dont trust raven guys he's a piece of shit liar and just stick with me' and then 10 minutes later Raven comes in to the trailer and says 'dont trust vampiro guys he's a piece of shit liar and just stick with me'

Hasney

You should watch the ICP you shoot about this stable. It's comical how ICP talks about how Vampiro comes into their trailer and goes 'dont trust raven guys he's a piece of shit liar and just stick with me' and then 10 minutes later Raven comes in to the trailer and says 'dont trust vampiro guys he's a piece of shit liar and just stick with me'

Aha, I might just do that. Didn't Raven just fuck off back to ECW after a few weeks anyway?

Was there anybody expecting anything new from what is essentially UC4 DLC? lol. I'm getting it because I'm interested in the character dynamic of Chloe & Nadine. I also heard that this one has
side missions of sorts?
that's probably the only new thing about this.

Wunder

Was there anybody expecting anything new from what is essentially UC4 DLC? lol. I'm getting it because I'm interested in the character dynamic of Chloe & Nadine. I also heard that this one has
side missions of sorts?
that's probably the only new thing about this.

I thought it was a RTS

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Been meaning to try this. Does really taste just like Coke?

Probably the closest of the diet ones.

It's weird though in a way.

I feel like it has way less... aftertaste?

Like I don't feel anything after drinking it.

You kinda expect a sugary hit but it doesn't linger at all.

- J - D -

Pretty sure that Uncharted fans are already in for penny in for pound by now, so if your critique of its gameplay rests on "it's very similar to past games" then that's probably falling on deaf ears.

BTA

Watching the Nidhogg 2 QL. I knew it looked better in motion, but yeah, those characters seem fine when in play. I do think it's a little harder to read what they're doing/equpped with at times than it probably should be though?

Also am I wrong for thinking the weapons cycle through a set order? I didn't realize it at first but when they messed with the options at the end it said "order" (they thought it meant rarity?) and then they did start with no weapons, so...

If that's true, that's really smart. Both you and your opponent will know what you have next if you're paying attention.

Real Hero

I really hate waypoints style. I don't know what to describe it as but just how they phrase headlines and stuff just rubs me the wrong way.

BTA

That article's just a quick follow up on some stuff he said in the latest podcast.

It's not like it's a huge thinkpiece or anything.

My hot take: I had too much uncharted after just the first two games... not sure if it was because I played them late (like 3ish years ago) but I did not enjoy them.

Top Bottom