• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

List of all countries with more than 10 restaurants awarded 3 Michelin stars:

Japan
France
USA

Oh wait that's all of them. Well I'm sure your presumptions mean more than the most accepted international rating of high quality food.

Why do I do this to myself? I should really ask for that banned.

I really hate waypoints style. I don't know what to describe it as but just how they phrase headlines and stuff just rubs me the wrong way.

It's bad and a shame because it often clashes with the actual quality of the article itself.

It's a really slow burn. Really slow. But once you get past it, it made it all worth it because of where the story goes. I thought it was brilliant.

I love the beginnings of Persona and modern Zelda games.

Steins Gate is a slow ass burn.

daveo42

Banned

oti

Banned
u9THLrwxTjqySfTdTULO0g.png

daveo42

Banned
Yea, it is nice to see the world in motion. VNs are great but sometimes static art can only do so much. I still haven't finished the anime cuz I watched some of it way too close to after finishing the game and it felt inferior to me. I might check it out again soon. I picked up the Blu on sale last year.

My issue with the anime is how it glosses over sections of the science and moves at a breakneck pace from start to finish. There is no breathing room in the anime because of how much it has to cover. The added anime episode was also just okay, but kind of unnecessary.

LiK

My issue with the anime is how it glosses over sections of the science and moves at a breakneck pace from start to finish. There is no breathing room in the anime because of how much it has to cover. The added anime episode was also just okay, but kind of unnecessary.

Totally. They actually skipped one of my favorite scenes in the game with the lecture and that actually turned me off.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
I mean, I was kinda joking.
I don't doubt that there are fantastic restaurants in the US.

I just find it funny to bring up Michelin stars like that means something

It was just a comment about the top restaurants though. If somebody had said "Most Americans eat like garbage," I wouldn't have bothered responding because obviously.

Did the world need a Nidhogg 2?

Like... that seems like making a Divekick 2. The whole charm of the game was the pick up and play simplicity. Making a more complex sequel seems like a questionable idea.

Really curious about the S;G anime, I'll have to check it out soon. It sucks that it doesn't have any of the other endings branching off the true path, but I'm guessing it'll do a lot better pacing-wise (if only because the runtime is shorter).

The game kind of resurrected the Vita for me. I hadn't really touched mine in about a year but now it's back to being a staple in my bag. I might finally go back and finish Zero Time Dilemma (999 is a top 10 for me and I really enjoyed VLR, but ZTD didn't grab me) and start Danganronpa 2. All VNs all the time baybee

36444756132_a9d2f4f8b4.jpg

Totally. They actually skipped one of my favorite scenes in the game with the lecture and that actually turned me off.

Oh which one?

Really curious about the S;G anime, I'll have to check it out soon. It sucks that it doesn't have any of the other endings branching off the true path, but I'm guessing it'll do a lot better pacing-wise (if only because the runtime is shorter).

The game kind of resurrected the Vita for me. I hadn't really touched mine in about a year but now it's back to being a staple in my bag. I might finally go back and finish Zero Time Dilemma (999 is a top 10 for me and I really enjoyed VLR, but ZTD didn't grab me) and start Danganronpa 2. All VNs all the time baybee

36444756132_a9d2f4f8b4.jpg

yessss DR2. That sure is a Vita lol.

Wonder if They Live F&40s is this weekend or Monday again. It's on HBO Now (thanks friend for doing a joint account) and I added it to my watch list.

- J - D -

Wonder if They Live F&40s is this weekend or Monday again. It's on HBO Now (thanks friend for doing a joint account) and I added it to my watch list.

I think Battle Royale F&40's coming out on a Monday was a fluke. Most of the previous episodes came out on a Friday. Fingers crossed for They Live on Friday!

dan2026

I can't believe Jeff really pays hundreds of dollars for his internet.
Makes me feel kind of bad paying a tiny fraction of that for my broadband here in the UK.

- J - D -

Didn't really like it all that much. Just wasn't a fan of like a liquid cheese squeezing out of my burrito. ��

Aww. I think the stuff squeezing out is the chipotle sauce they put in there. The cheese that wraps around the burrito is pretty thick iirc. I prefer the sriracha sauce alternative but I don't know if they're still offering that. I like mine with added jalapeno.

LiK

I can't believe Jeff really pays hundreds of dollars for his internet.
Makes me feel kind of bad paying a tiny fraction of that for my broadband here in the UK.

The ISP monopoly in the US is pretty disgusting. Canada is even worse.

- J - D -

Jeff has really fast internet, you guys.

I dunno if he has a cable/voice package as well, but I don't think paying a couple hundred for service is really uncommon.

Lunar FC

Aww. I think the stuff squeezing out is the chipotle sauce they put in there. The cheese that wraps around the burrito is pretty thick iirc. I prefer the sriracha sauce alternative but I don't know if they're still offering that. I like mine with added jalapeno.

I went with beef, that what you usually get?

daveo42

Banned
Are you implying Taco Bell is dishonest? Dan, set him straight

I was going to say that Dan's eaten enough Taco Bell to know the quality of their ingredients, but we are talking about Dan here. Taco Bell can do no wrong in his eyes. Well, outside of their breakfast menu.

I had always been a steak guy at Taco Bell / actual Mexican places, but I pivoted to chicken at some point over the last year and steak now seems like some alien concept to me.

BTA

I pay around $100 for gigabit Fios but that's only for the first year; kinda dreading how high it'll go after.

Top Bottom