• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

hobozero

I know its not technically GB content, but I used to really enjoy Jeff's Twitch streams. The dude is an encyclopedia of old games, and I always learned something. His new schtick with the extreme voice modulator gives me a massive headache within about 2 minutes.

I know he's committed to the bit, but I really miss being able to watch his streams :(

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
When I figured out what that dove site in Observer was actually about
ovgwcpzafpfzzp8pcyhv.gif

ev0

Listening to Dan talk about eating Taco Bell for every meal for five years...this is quality #content

Real question: Is cereal with milk technically a soup?

Now I need to know how Dan eats soup. Does he eat all the stuff in the soup and leave all the broth in the bowl?

Or is it "Ive never eaten soup. Its gross"

derFeef

Lawbreakers is pretty fun, I can see myself playing that a lot.
I wish Jeff would explore more classes besides the "soldier" ones one time tho.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Observer lost me a little bit when I realized it was all walking simulator(or whatever the nicer term for those kinds of games is) and psychological horror. My favorite parts of the game are the world building like some of the conversations you have with the tenants and emails you read are really fascinating, the 'pristines' basically being antivaxxers, the class segregation, the police form and corporate symbiosis but a lot of the game is the mind fuck stuff. I knew the devs made layer of fear but I wanted to jump into this mostly blind because it seemed really cool

and it is cool and I still like it but I think someone who has more of an appreciation of those kinds of games will really like it. so far it seems like hellblade with a much more interesting setting to me. and I knew I wouldn't like Hellblade.

Poyunch

I hope Kingdom Heartache circles around and it's just a video of Ben talking to another prerecorded Ben sitting next to him.

BTA

Since we've been talking about visual novels lately: one of my favorite things with VNs is the experience of having something happen, stopping to think about it, and then going a few more lines only for something even more ridiculous or mind blowing happening.

Code Realize just had an incredibly ridiculous plot twist very near to the end of the game (and it's great but has nothing to do with the main plot) to the point that I started laughing. I stopped for a few minutes, then came back and advanced a few lines only to start cackling when it got even goofier. I love it.

I would watch more Mario Maker.

I think Twin Tails was talking about Midweek Multiplayer Madness but yeah I'd like to see some more Mario Maker! I'd especially like to see Vinny get involved in creating a level, it would be a recipe for some beautiful chaos.
We got a taste in the GOTY video, but I want more.

Top Bottom