• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

I believe Caffeine Free Dr Pepper uses that coloration

Yeah

Maybe it's because I haven't had soda in over a decade, but I don't recall caffeine free Dr Pepper. I think Cherry Dr Pepper is new to me as well.

I think it might have been originally from the Tomb Raider quick look, or maybe i'm confusing that with some other outrageous Dan allegation.

You know, if Dan wasn't so closed minded about the old Tomb Raider games, it'd make for a fun feature like Vinnyvania or Blue Bombin.

Dineren

Banned
Has... has anyone played Splatoon 2 lately?

Because apparently the hot new trend in Fake Miiverse is outright transphobia and what the fuck is going on?

I saw a positive post the other day (and there are still a couple now) and figured it was someone being cool, not because that was an effort to respond to people deciding to be fucking terrible in multiple posts in my lobby.

Was it here that someone brought up the MAGA stuff being there the other day? Because holy shit am I ever sorry for doubting you.

I saw one MAGA I only have white friends post that I reported and a sea of positive ones. I was hoping that was just a one-off troll.

Holy fuckkk is Crash hard. I need an easy game to destroy after Native Fortress.

What if I told you, you ain't seen nothing yet?
Can anyone point me to the Bombcast where Dan says he can fight a wolf? I don't remember this.

Rise of the Tomb Raider QL - 3:35

Also

HtjqlTZ.png
the video that shook Dan.

Teddified

If video games have taught me anything it's that once you get into a grapple it's very easy to kill any animal with breaking their neck or stabbing them.

But that's what I'm asking.

What is needed to be changed, according to people who feels like the format isn't what it used to be?

Because even back then for every Lego island bit we also got upfs like this. Just a bunch of dudes sitting on the couch playing whatever.

This isn't really a question that can be answered definitively though. Most people can't offer good suggestions for improving things that they don't like in any medium. People are inherently bad at identifying the real core problems. Not liking something doesn't mean you know how to fix it.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
This isn't really a question that can be answered definitively though. Most people can't offer good suggestions for improving things that they don't like in any medium. People are inherently bad at identifying the real core problems. Not liking something doesn't mean you know how to fix it.

I'm not asking them to fix it. I'm just asking more why they don't like it? I don't literally mean what would they change, it's more as a way to start discussion on what they want to see upf be.

And i think people here generally seem to know what they dislike about it. Like i don't agree but it's not up to me to decide that for them.

BTA

I love that Dan admits this seeing a picture/video of a big wolf thing when Austin, professional animal Googler, is around.

Austin should have immediately shown him a Tibetan mastiff.

BTA

Holy shit the immediate launch into the prison thing, his mention of cunning, and the Arrested Development comparison within 30 seconds.

Y'all weren't kidding about this. Thank you for talking about it because I probably would have never watched Blue Bombin otherwise.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Also it's interesting that dan lists out all the mainline mgs game as masterpieces except for 5.

I thought he said it's the best mgs in 2015?

Top Bottom