• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

tesqui

I don't remember Dan and the others being that down on MGSV story in the spoiler cast they did. I might have to re listen though. I guess it was still the honeymoon period at that point though.

The MGS series had a sort of pattern where the subsequent games in the series would still be great (especially for the time), but would in retrospect be ones I find less playable than the prior entries. So my personal ranking would pretty much go in order of release from MGS1 being the best to Peace Walker being the worst. This stayed true until Rising and V which are objectively the greatest.

I still need to get around to playing that MGSV mod that changes things up and paces things better.

killroy87

Latest blue bombin was great. Austins hilarious sometimes. When they were talking about Coen Brothers films, and Austin started saying "most people don't agree, but my favourite Coen bros movie is..." I quickly thought to myself "I'll bet a million trillion dollars he says A Serious Man, because of course Austin would". He did not disappoint.

The egg thing is very confusing to me. Not the part where Dan doesn't understand what they are, but the part where someone is cooking something interesting and you don't feel the desire to watch. As long as they don't mind me hovering I'll always watch someone cook, it's fun (cooking is also fun).

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
The egg thing is very confusing to me. Not the part where Dan doesn't understand what they are, but the part where someone is cooking something interesting and you don't feel the desire to watch. As long as they don't mind me hovering I'll always watch someone cook, it's fun (cooking is also fun).

Ask someone if they mind first.

Because I haaaaaate sharing a kitchen and people watching me while I'm doing stuff.

Man, I wanna replay SC now in Remastered form. The new profile faces are vastly improved.
I generally love them, but Jimmy's been butchered. He just looks like Generic Protagonist McShavedhead, he lacks that distinct oval shaped dome and charming unibrow that I knew him for.

Tubobutts

I generally love them, but Jimmy's been butchered. He just looks like Generic Protagonist McShavedhead, he lacks that distinct oval shaped dome and charming unibrow that I knew him for.
latest

This is Jimmy?!?!?!

Tagyhag

Yeah, I understand just making him look like StarCraft 2 Jimmy without hair to keep up with canon, but he definitely lost some uniqueness.

Megasoum

Banned
Sigh... You know you're stressed and can't sleep when you realize that it's almost 3AM and you've been watching America Got Talent/Britain Got Talent Golden buzzer compilations on Youtube for the last like 3 hours....

The fuck

oti

Banned
Ugh that video that I skipped all of was so bad

Wow, what a burn. You got me there.

I'm sure that this hour of Nidhogg 2 is totally different from the other hour of Nidhogg 2 from their QL I had a just watched a few hours before.

I'm sure that this port of Undertale is totally different from the PC version of Undertale.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Actually....

There are some things in Undertale that I'm super curious in how they would implement in the console versions. Like, either sony had to relax their guidelines on what games can do or it has to be very different.

None of those would be at the beginning of the game, but they can't just straight port the PC version.

I enjoyed brad and ben reminiscing about starcraft. That game has a special place in my heart as well.

I loved the bombcasts when brad was deep in the SC2 hole.

Remember the GG button for emails? GEEEEEEEEE GEEEEEEE

drabnon

I'm excited for KH now that they're out of the tutorial section. Although I seem to remember Wonderland being confusing and Ben might find himself going in circles? We'll have to see.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
holy shit do i miss Austin Walker w the GBE crew 😭

Man, I wanna replay SC now in Remastered form. The new profile faces are vastly improved.

my friend bought like 10 of us copies

gonna be a heavy throwback game going forward

jaina

The random running from room to room until the next cutscene triggers is in all of Kingdom Hearts, for example in Neverland.

Top Bottom