• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Kingdom Heartache is the best new feature on the site by far. After playing through it recently, watching Ben struggle with that trainwreck of a game gives me some sick kind of catharsis.

BTA

Super Mario Maker

it's a bad level

I thought Marble Zone Act 2 was bad but this boss fight/chase where they give you 0 rings and even when you enter the first time you can immediately mess up and drown is way worse!

These games do get better from here, right? I played all the Genesis-era ones as a kid but I'm realizing I don't remember them well or ever got far in them, so because of Mania I wanna go back to them but... this is a lot to deal with.

Hasney

TIL millennials are scared of horses. Going to clean up Hollywood with that.

I thought Marble Zone Act 2 was bad but this boss fight/chase where they give you 0 rings and even when you enter the first time you can immediately mess up and drown is way worse!

These games do get better from here, right? I played all the Genesis-era ones as a kid but I'm realizing I don't remember them well or ever got far in them, so because of Mania I wanna go back to them but... this is a lot to deal with.

Just listen to the soundtrack of 1. 2 & 3 are still fantastic.

BTA

TIL millennials are scared of horses. Going to clean up Hollywood with that.

Just listen to the soundtrack of 1. 2 & 3 are still fantastic.

There's an LP I'll watch if I give up, so it's not the worst thing if I do. Hoping I'll be able to power through but that chase section sucks.

Reassuring to hear that about 2 and 3, though.

2 is (well, was) the best in the series and my 30th favorite game, and S3&K is not far behind it. Some people don't like CD but it's one of the best looking and sounding platformers ever, and that more than makes up for some questionable level design (which never gets as bad as Sonic 1).

Gobias

Banned
I still can't believe Naughty Dog doubled down on all the box pushing and plank moving bullshit in Uncharted 4 after all the raft pushing and ladder moving in TLOU.

if they have a new guest each episode and don't just cycle through GBW people, the feature could get interesting

imagine them bringing JV in to tell Disney stories while KH is being played

kiguel182

The problem is there will be many episodes like this and they really need to find a way to make these segments fun. Otherwise they should just edit out the boring stuff.

If they do that the video would be too short to be worth it.

Edit: should've read the whole thread. Dammit.

Top Bottom