• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

300px-JURASSIC_PARKgame.jpg

I used to play the shit out of this. Build an amazing park only for then to FUCK IT ALL UP BY UNLEASHING MILLIONS OF T-REX

Welp

It also had a pretty good GBA port, from what I remember.

lmao Recore

e: In all honesty, it was a good game with a ton of flaws. I hope more people give it a chance with this definitive edition. FUCK THAT ENDING THO.

The ๖ۜBronx;246550304 said:
I should really stop reading entire threads and forgetting which page I'm on.

Anyone think Nidhogg 2 will make the list?

For top 10 GotY? I doubt it but maybe I need to finish the QL and see how high they are on it.

kiguel182

For most people it's shorter than that. Reasonably doable in 20 hours or so.

Of course, when considering how bad Ben is...

?

Horizon's story is pretty darn good. Didn't hurt that I got
Ilium
vibes from it.

I didn't like Horizons story.

I've done several rants about it so I'm saving everyone from another one. You are welcome! Lol

kiguel182

Cars!!!

"Built from scratch metal from PC" is one of those phrases that has little meaning lol

Edit: especially from Microsoft who use the same APIs pretty much across the board.

Meguro

Banned
Microsoft can probably rest easy this holiday because PUBG is going to sell millions on XBONE.
Why have other exclusives if you get the biggest game of the year?

kiguel182

Microsoft can probably rest easy this holiday because PUBG is going to sell millions on XBONE.
Why have other exclusives if you get the biggest game of the year?

It's true.

People ignoring PUBG make no sense. It's the biggest game of the year and it's exclusive on the holiday season.

Cheapest way to play PUGB is a pretty big thing.

Top Bottom