• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

def sim

Microsoft is so lost and that's a bummer

There is little identity to their platform. It's difficult to see how anyone can be a big fan of theirs.

PUBG is a good, safe option though. If Ark can sell over a million in early access on the console, PUBG most assuredly will do much better.

I do just love notch dirt
Remember Halo? I never was a big fan but it was inarguable that it was one of the tentpole franchises of the industry back in the 2000s. They had one certifiable monster franchise and now they can't even say that.

Halo 3 is still the best Halo. Not just in terms of levels but man, it still must be the most content filled release ever.

kiguel182

Halo sucks. Doom allowed you to shoot aliens first! I hate how halo fans act like it's an original title. They built the game around shooting aliens like it was a new thing!

kiguel182

I didn't mean to throw shade at Halo! Altought I only played Halo 1 multiplayer on PC and it was cool.

I feel like doing that type of post for every game shown just to make a point.

Anyway, Cuphead looks cool. I hope I can get a new MacBook this year to play this!

Harpuia

Microsoft is in such an awkward position. At this point in the game people have ps4s, so they have to do everything in their power to entice people in buying their console... and it's not working.

Top Bottom