• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Meneses

Oh wow that drum set from the Mailbag is fantastic, well done to that duder.

It's also way less noisy, so the next Extra Life stream should be even better.

Wunder

Vinny has really been ragging on Dan recently, it's pretty funny.

he seems to always assume the worst

it's usually pretty funny but for the sunshine stuff its kind of weird, they ask Dan where to go anyway, if Dan didn't print out where to find hidden shines/red coin stuff they'd be wandering around for hours

Just like Jeff did the whole time. It's nice - and Dan being oblivious to it, so good.

I love when people think Dan isn't aware of whats going when people joke with him. Dan lives the gimmick. He is super aware of the fact that he is being clowned on. He has just committed to be the oblivious guy.

kiguel182

Sunshine was so good. Such a good episode.

The sand bird, the fucking pachinko, Vinny choking on the boxes, the last bet! And that fucking boss and Alex using the sand pyramid that clearly wasn't working while Abby was freaking out lol

The two red shines!!

This is an amazing series. Like, awesome work by everyone involved. Can't wait for next week!

Sunshine was so good. Such a good episode.

The sand bird, the fucking pachinko, Vinny choking on the boxes, the last bet! And that fucking boss and Alex using the sand pyramid that clearly wasn't working while Abby was freaking out lol

The two red shines!!

This is an amazing series. Like, awesome work by everyone involved. Can't wait for next week!

The funny thing about that boss fight is that you don't even have to time the sand "popup" for when Wiggler is on top of it. You can literally pop it before he runs into it, and as long as Wiggler's path is touching the sand whatever, he'll flip over when he ran into it.

I started replaying the game along side of GB, and that boss fight is super easy.

kiguel182

The funny thing about that boss fight is that you don't even have to time the sand "popup" for when Wiggler is on top of it. You can literally pop it before he runs into it, and as long as Wiggler's path is touching the sand whatever, he'll flip over when he ran into it.

I started replaying the game along side of GB, and that boss fight is super easy.

From the outside it really seemed like he was making it worse than it was. Popping the wrong thing and then not getting there on time or messing up the butt stomp.

But it made for a great moment thanks to the bet. Gambling does make everything better!

Tubobutts

I mean alex completed it so I already knew that it was an easy segment.
tumblr_mo9qqspNVN1r9zdybo1_500.gif

BTA

I'm pretty sure they knew that? It was stated at some point at least.

It just seemed like he kept getting way too close to it because he wasn't up for standing further back and aiming.

kiguel182

I'm pretty sure they knew that? It was stated at some point at least.

It just seemed like he kept getting way too close to it because he wasn't up for standing further back and aiming.

He was popping the wrong thing. The pyramid wasn’t in the path of the boss on the third turn. Abby was telling it but it seemed he was confused and kept getting hit making it worse.

Wunder

He was popping the wrong thing. The pyramid wasn’t in the path of the boss on the third turn. Abby was telling it but it seemed he was confused and kept getting hit making it worse.

that was fucking hilarious

he'd hit the wiggler with the poop mountain and it'd get back up and then he'd go attempt the pyramid one again after everyone else knew it wasn't going to work

oti

Banned
It's Ubisoft so that is not surprising.

Zelda got a Season Pass too. So did Mario Kart 8 and some other games on Wii U and 3DS. This Season Pass is also pretty similar to Zelda's Season Pass. Some weapons at launch, new missions in fall and a new story in 2018.

Wouldn't surprise me if that's Nintendo's strategy from now on. Mario Odyssey Season Pass could also be a thing. Nintendo doesn't sell you loot boxes, instead they sell you DLC and amiibo figurines.

Zelda got a Season Pass too. So did Mario Kart 8 and some other games on Wii U and 3DS. This Season Pass is also pretty similar to Zelda's Season Pass. Some weapons at launch, new missions in fall and a new story in 2018.

Wouldn't surprise me if that's Nintendo's strategy from now on. Mario Odyssey Season Pass could also be a thing. Nintendo doesn't sell you loot boxes, instead they sell you DLC and amiibo figurines.

Yeah that's a fair point, it would likely have a season pass even if Ubisoft wasn't involved.

Top Bottom