• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Wait, they aren't going to start over if they get a wipe?

Haven't had a chance to watch most of the new stuff just due to work.

Strax

Well we did have terrible/average Mummy games.

The Mummy PS1

is8dGPG.gif

The Mummy Returns PS2

ukIo6eY.gif

and also The Mummy third shitty film for PS2, also gameboy games

Good lord those are ugly.

Well yeah they do now but I they look pretty good for PS1 and PS2 games about The Mummy films.

Lari

I'll take it from all the laughing and spoilers tags that the new feature is good. :D

Still downloading over here, because my connection is kinda crap to try and watch on the site.

Antiwhippy

I know I'm super late to this because of work and other stuff.

But in steal my sunshine.

When vinny asked dan to spray the bird.

It might be the hardest I've laughed in awhile.

It was such a great moment because Abby bet Vinny that Dan would get the shine in 10 minutes. Then when Vinny asked Dan to spray the bird, it looked like Vinny had managed to get Dan to waste time.

I went back to watch everyone's face a few times after Dan sprayed the bird.

Antiwhippy

Anyone have a link to the live reactions of that in the thread? I kinda want to see what everyone here were thinking when it happened.

Lunar FC

I'll take it from all the laughing and spoilers tags that the new feature is good. :D

Still downloading over here, because my connection is kinda crap to try and watch on the site.

Duh, I mean gbeast's only miss was the Yakuza 0 playthrough.

I don't remember this at all, which ep is it from?

Well yeah they do now but I they look pretty good for PS1 and PS2 games about The Mummy films.

Well, the best thing about the first Mummy game from what I remember was that the soundtrack was ripped straight out of the film(the film has a great score).
Anyone have a link to the live reactions of that in the thread? I kinda want to see what everyone here were thinking when it happened.

Here you go. It was an amazing moment.

Zaph

I'm into Exquisite Corps aiming to be around 40min. Not all premium features need to be 2 hours.

Also, I still don't get why Jeff's streams aren't on the site. It's the best feature West makes (and some of the best overall content on the site), but low-effort DOTA streams are on there?

That was an amazing first episode. Also, just a tip. Don't read the comments on the video guys. Spoilers GALORE.
I'm into Exquisite Corps aiming to be around 40min. Not all premium features need to be 2 hours.

Also, I still don't get why Jeff's streams aren't on the site. It's the best feature West makes (and some of the best overall content on the site), but low-effort DOTA streams are on there?
They are though, in the Old Games category. However, it's not all his streams for some reason. But anyways, we'll always have Youtube for that.

Jintor

uhhhh as someone who played 100+ hours of xcom 1 and watched probably like 30 hours of beaglerush streams this is pretty painful to watch from a playing a videogame perspective

but it is pretty funny

Gilzor

I'm confused -- are they playing Enemy Unknown or Enemy Within? I started Unknown for the first time yesterday and so far the prologue and first episode seem to be Unknown. Does Within content come in later?

Hasney

I'm confused -- are they playing Enemy Unknown or Enemy Within? I started Unknown for the first time yesterday and so far the prologue and first episode seem to be Unknown. Does Within content come in later?

Enemy Within. It's basically the same with some new shit, like the meld which you won't be seeing in your game. There's new scenarios and junk too, but I won't spoil them.

Xater

The new stuff gets integrated into this campaign. The meld stuff gets introduced a little later.

Gilzor

Ah poo! Would it have made more sense for me to start with Enemy Within for a first playthrough then? Am I going to end up replaying a lot of the same content once I start Within?

Xater

Ah poo! Would it have made more sense for me to start with Enemy Within for a first playthrough then? Am I going to end up replaying a lot of the same content once I start Within?

Yeah. The campaign is what it is. Enemy Withing just introduced a little sub campaign and there are more gameplay options. I would just start with everything.

Jintor

honestly i don't even mind if they wipe and do something else

i'd rather they keep throwing out new ideas, i'm not in the mood for another marathon right now

Top Bottom