• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

next movie they should watch

https://youtu.be/-_AQ0RqUum0?t=255

- J - D -

Baby Driver is overrated and the 3rd film in the Cornetto Trilogy is weak and Wright is a dummy for dropping out of Ant Man last minute.

drabnon

Baby driver is rated exactly as it deserves, World's End is the weakest of the three but still good, and while unfortunate, Edgar dropping out of Ant-Man was the right thing if Marvel rewrote his script like I read about (at that point, it's not an Edgar Wright movie)

Here's how PUBG actually earns GotY

Patch out self-opening parachutes but don't tell anybody.

I worry too much about Dan and Abby's opinions on Edgar Wright. I don't want to stop watching GB

Just ignore their opinions

And then bring them up when GOTY kicks off :p

There'd be a ten minute tangent about coins as the movie is ignored.

This, too.

And Dan and Abby siding with Gideon.

I've seen it so many times that I wouldn't mind the tangents

Baby Driver is overrated and the 3rd film in the Cornetto Trilogy is weak and Wright is a dummy for dropping out of Ant Man last minute.

It certainly is

kiguel182

The Worlds End is a great movie. It isn’t as good as the other two but the other two are fantastic movies so it’s not a knock against it.

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I should probably buy something from the GB store since my subscription just got renewed and I have a discount code but I don't really like any of it that much.
Any idea how long those discount codes are valid?

- J - D -

Baby driver is rated exactly as it deserves, World's End is the weakest of the three but still good, and while unfortunate, Edgar dropping out of Ant-Man was the right thing if Marvel rewrote his script like I read about (at that point, it's not an Edgar Wright movie)

Baby Driver is low-tier Wright and the reason people took to it so quickly was because after he refused to play ball with Marvel and his Ant-Man snafu made him unhireable for like 2-3 years, fans were clamoring for whatever Wright's next big film would be. It hardly matters how good Baby Driver turned out to be at that point. It's middling fare and people will realize that in time. For a movie about heist driving, the actual driving part of Baby Driver is really bland after the opening of the movie.

Gamestop gave me a free funko pop for free

am I millennial now?

Yes and you should give it back.

This Battle Royale Film&40s legit tries to go on tangents about Face/Off, MacGruber, and Metal Gear.

And Battle Royale 2 is really bad, but Alex forgets Riki Takeuchi aka Awano from Yakuza Zero is in it.

Dan and Abby might actually like BR2 if they're that high on MacGruber.

kiguel182

Scott Pilgrim isn’t as good as the comic but it manages to capture some of the best parts of it on the first half with Wright’s fun and snappy directing. It loses itself in the second half, mostly because the comic was unfinished so they had to write parallel to it and it shows.

The comic also has way more downtime than the movie that helps establish the characters while the movies pacing goes way too fast after the third ex. It needed time to breathe.

I still love it obviously. This only shows when comparing to the comic, because the comic is very special.

- J - D -

Let Vinny pick the next F&40s movie, plz. Dan's had his chance. Alex had his chance. Now it's Vinny's turn. Then Abby but I really don't wanna watch MacGruber.

That geeky moment when u neglect your current girlfriend who's way too young for you while you use your video game skills to bag your indie fantasy girl

Just nerd things

Top Bottom