• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

kiguel182

Also, the way Scott Pilgrim is all about the music scene and the way it describes it and draws inspiration from it is so perfect. And then it mixes all of this grounded ship witn dumb , over the top action like its nothing. And it works. I need to reread the books.

I’ll stop now.

Zornack

dead cell's main menu music reminds me of dexter

edit: actually it's the music that plays while it tells you it's an early access game that reminds me of dexter

Megasoum

Banned
Aaannnd new page.

TIME FOR THE KIWAMI PRE LOAD.

Oh right that's coming out this week...

Bah... I just bought Lost Legacy and I still have to get through Horizon

Speaking of which... Horizon is really the best example of a game I really want to love but just can't get into... And I don't even know why. I like all the different parts of the game but I just can't get hooked for some reason.

Zaph

9XSun0u.jpg

jeez Austin

Megasoum

Banned
Watching some Kiwami gameplay on Youtube... I knew what to expect but yeah... As much as I loved Zero, I don't know if I can do more of the same so soon after finishing the other one.

I love Scott Pilgrim to fucking death, but that ending just rings so damn false. I'm curious about how the original would have played in earlier cuts; as a standalone alternate scene it also doesn't feel right. Scott
ending up alone but moving forward as a better person (or at least on the path to becoming one)
is what the movie feels like it's building toward until the last five minutes.

But yeah, even with a lame ending, it's just a hell of a movie. The editing is so breathlessly fantastic that it almost makes me angry lol. (SP and the Cornetto movies also make me disappointed at how pedestrian much of Baby Driver felt in comparison, but that's another topic.)

oti

Banned
Beast's idea that Reggie has any say in anything Nintendo does is kinda hilarious. That's not how Nintendo as a company works. It's all Kyoto.

Reached the Reggie part of the Beastcast and so far I really enjoy it. No idea why people were so critical about it. Maybe the bad stuff is still to come?

Beast's idea that Reggie has any say in anything Nintendo does is kinda hilarious. That's not how Nintendo as a company works. It's all Kyoto.

Reached the Reggie part of the Beastcast and so far I really enjoy it. No idea why people were so critical about it. Maybe the bad stuff is still to come?

FUCK EM

FUCK EM!

you should send an email in and drop some knowledge with your degree

Haven't finished listening but you really feel Bakalar's absence. You forget how critical he is to the Beastcast.

Catching up on the 404 podcast with Austin Walker makes up for it.

My best recommendation for a Film & 40s, one that particularly emphasizes the 40s part of the equation: fucking Battleship.

It's an awful movie, but it's that special kind of awful where it's, like, 80% aware of just how fucking dumb it is, and it can be a surprising amount of fun if you approach it with the right mindset. (The "alcohol" mindset.)

giphy.gif

The Raid 1 was fine

The second was bad. Boring even. Reminded me of recent Michael Bay films where I lose complete interest. It just becomes noise to me.

oti

Banned

Pat actually says this at the end of the segment. I like him. He should be on the podcast more often.

Top Bottom