• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Megasoum

Banned
I'm watching last year's Alex Drum stream and was wondering...

Is In a Gadda da Vida on Rockband and if so the 17 min version especially... Nice drum solo in there

prey got me on edge

this one I thought it had glitched but nope
they also put some items in there when i entered the room, so i thought the machine had dispensed some, sneaky devs
So I finally got around to watching the latest Kingdom Heartache episode.....what are the odds that they 1. Finish the game and 2. Keep up this bit for the rest of it?
i think he'll finish the game
and brad will be the guest on the last episode
Tim and Eric....is still Tim and Eric...I feel that is the only way I can describe what I'm watching right now.

http://jeff.zone/post/164698264116/boy-watching-adult-swims-tim-eric

BTA

Btw, anyone else as unreasonably excited as me to see how Dan will die in x-com today? And if it was a deliberate play? Knowing it being abby though I'd probably say it wasn't deliberate.

It means they're screwed she they lost their most experienced unit, but they were screwed anyway.

I'm going to guess it happens as a result of her deliberately being reckless with him/having him at the front but the actual loss is still accidental.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I mean it's a questionable statement but one at the time wasn't really that uncommon. I don't think it makes her a Nazi sympathiser or anything.

Hugo boss designed those uniforms. People gotta remember that imagery is a major part of propaganda. One way to project power is through how your uniform looks.

Btw, anyone else as unreasonably excited as me to see how Dan will die in x-com today? And if it was a deliberate play? Knowing it being abby though I'd probably say it wasn't deliberate.

It means they're screwed she they lost their most experienced unit, but they were screwed anyway.

Wait do we already know that he does Die? Lol Did they spoil their own series in another video or something?

But either way yes. I just finished watching Dan's episode and god damn, I would hate to play anything co op with dan.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Wait do we already know that he does Die? Lol Did they spoil their own series in another video or something?

But either way yes. I just finished watching Dan's episode and god damn, I would hate to play anything co op with dan.

The thumbnail in the upcoming box pretty much implied it.

- J - D -

jaina

I looked up Bakalar's CNET profile last week and was surprised that CBSi is fine with mentioning their low-tier site Giant Bomb on there:
bildschirmfoto2017-08qps9a.png

You can also see his article / image gallery ratio:
bildschirmfoto2017-08imsom.png

patapuf

I'm pretty sure Abby mentioned she was fine with stories if the game is focused on it.

It probably helps that Hellblade isn't too long.

jambo

I looked up Bakalar's CNET profile last week and was surprised that CBSi is fine with mentioning their low-tier site Giant Bomb on there:
bildschirmfoto2017-08qps9a.png

You can also see his article / image gallery ratio:
bildschirmfoto2017-08imsom.png

I love the redundancy of

Giant Bomb's Giant Beastcast podcast.

hamchan

Beastcast reaction to SNES mini preorder nonsense slayed me.

Here in Australia I just went online and preordered it the day of announcement during lunchtime. Sounds like America got the worst treatment.

Zeroro

I'm listening to the Beastcast and am never not amazed at how well Vinny can bullshit flawlessly without skipping a beat. Him convincing Abby and Dan that bears have three hearts was the funniest fucking thing.

This episode's good, I don't know what you all are talking about.

I kind of want a SNES mini, but I want to correct the tragedy of my childhood and get a European one. That boxy purple abomination with half concave buttons poisoned my nostalgia.

jaina

As soon as the person in the post card section of the beastcast mentioned listening to the podcast, I tried it. This is amazing. I had no idea this made people sound totally drunk.

Gotta try this with hardcore history or something serious
Your post is missing "at half speed". or isn't it...

We need more Nier fans to apply for the associate producer position. #NierTheVote
obvious setup, but I'll bite:

Nier: Automata isn't eligible for a top 10 place in GB's GOTY 2018.

So whats the deal with Jeff and these audience question/phone in bits - he seems really into them for some reason, and has done for a long while. I don't mind them particularly but the first Bombcast post-show the other week was mostly a bunch of people asking exactly the same questions they had already covered in the podcast.

bomma_man

So whats the deal with Jeff and these audience question/phone in bits - he seems really into them for some reason, and has done for a long while. I don't mind them particularly but the first Bombcast post-show the other week was mostly a bunch of people asking exactly the same questions they had already covered in the podcast.

He likes satellite radio and public access television

Meneses

X-Corps preview image
does not necessarily mean Dan is biting it.
If I recall correctly, those Matrix-Squid like enemies
mainly move in stealth and show up near you to choke you, so that shot could be Dan Overwatching him in the face or the alien just grabbing him. He could come out of it ok.

X-Corps preview image
does not necessarily mean Dan is biting it.
If I recall correctly, those Matrix-Squid like enemies
mainly move in stealth and show up near you to choke you, so that shot could be Dan Overwatching him in the face or the alien just grabbing him. He could come out of it ok.

Why else would it be the thumbnail, though?

Bombcasts actually has been pretty good for awhile tho. But if people are going to let their weird negativity get in the way than whatever.

Yup. That last Bombcast is also 3 hours long.
prey got me on edge

this one I thought it had glitched but nope
they also put some items in there when i entered the room, so i thought the machine had dispensed some, sneaky devs

Makes me want to replay Prey which I would love to do if it weren't for other video games releasing.
This week's ep of Twin Peaks hit the same pleasure centers that an orgasm does.

Yesss. To think that we have two episodes dropping next week as well.

oti

Banned
I hope we get another chill Brad stream during PAX with either ReCore DE or BOTW. Or Both <3

Can you just continue playing the game after finishing the incomplete version that launched last year? Or would he have to play the game from the beginning?

He could also buy the Switch and play Zelda + Mario Rabbids. That could be fun.

Top Bottom