• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

derFeef

Can you just continue playing the game after finishing the incomplete version that launched last year? Or would he have to play the game from the beginning?

He could also buy the Switch and play Zelda + Mario Rabbids. That could be fun.

I am not sure how it works exactly yet :( Personally I will start over as I was not that far into it.
Yeah a Switch stream could be cool.

wouldn't you rather have Brad at PAX?

No.

oti

Banned
I am not sure how it works exactly yet :( Personally I will start over as I was not that far into it.
Yeah a Switch stream could be cool.

No.

I remember not being into the QL but I'll totally play the game with Game Pass. Wanted to try out the service anyway and it's an excellent reason to use my Xbox again after weeks or months of not even powering it on.

Before the new episode drops..

ZFPoRQw.jpg

The next time someone mentions how they don't understand how people can treat the East and West offices as two separate things, please direct them to the intro of this week's Exquisite Corps.

Holy shit.

The comments on this one are going to be a doozy.

I'm about 30 minutes in, and...
Really? Abby's playing this just about as well as I can imagine. Playing safe and kicking ass

Edit:
Oh, wait, there's the thin men.

Post-battle edit:
Now that's a voice clip I've never heard before.

Oh nooo Abby was so close

If she had just moved Dan up to that empty spot she could have taken the last 3 thin men out with one grenade and the mission would have been over

Wonderful episode. Shame that the comments are going to somewhat ruin this series with every dash and half covers makin Abby apologize. Man, let them play how they fuckin WANT TO PLAY.

e: If you think you're so good at X-Com then stop watching and go stream your own series

Wunder

Wonderful episode. Shame that the comments are going to somewhat ruin this series with every dash and half covers makin Abby apologize. Man, let them play how they fuckin WANT TO PLAY.

e: If you think you're so good at X-Com then stop watching and go stream your own series

you're right, Vinny didn't make her half guess her every move and hem and haw when she wanted to make a play.

Go stream your own LP Vinny!

you're right, Vinny didn't make her half guess her every move and hem and haw when she wanted to make a play.

Go stream your own LP Vinny!

Vinny was providing options and a second perspective. He wasn't forcing her into a certain path or decesion and I feel Vinny was doing that BECAUSE of the comments or else I'm sure you'll find people saying "I'm not sure what's the point of having Vinny there if he isn't going to say shit or remind them of stuff".

Fantastapotamus

Wrong about commas, wrong about everything
I hope we get another chill Brad stream during PAX with either ReCore DE or BOTW. Or Both <3

I would watch Brad stream Nier. That could be fun too. He wants to play the game anyway, right?

YOU
NEED
TO
FEED
THE
CAT
TO
HAVE
FUN

They should take the Metal Gear Scanlon route and stop reading the comments. FUCK 'EM.

Wunder

Wow
I've never realized you could be at a position where you couldn't research anything because of lack of materials

Top Bottom