• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb |OT31| I Think it Might Be for Show

Ah so it does.

I was confused, it had the whole countdown until going live up the top of the website, still says the show is live at the top.

Thanks for the help, pity as I'll have to sleep.

#hottake: kingdom hearts content could go missing permanently and I wouldn't lose any sleep, pax content is good and I enjoy all of it very much.

I'll see the door now.

I'd say Abby would do well to find the right balance of playing like a weiner and getting spicy for her next turn, because as others have pointed out, Dan could have ended that fight with a grenade had she put him out in the open.

But what are the chances she even gets another turn?

Episode was real fun to watch though! It'd suck if they just give up on playing XCOM once they wipe, which is pretty much gonna happen very soon.

BTA

I'd say Abby would do well to find the right balance of playing like a weiner and getting spicy for her next turn, because as others have pointed out, Dan could have ended that fight with a grenade had she put him out in the open.

Episode was real fun to watch though! It'd suck if they just give up on playing XCOM once they wipe, which is pretty much gonna happen very soon.

I think Dan's actions affected that, because Abby read the comments and people pointed out their issues with cover a lot. It generally seems to have helped but probably restrained her a little too much at that point.

Plus I'm pretty sure one of those Thin Men had overwatch and the idea of running someone out into the open while that was the case wouldn't have made sense to me either.

Watching the Xcom series, and remembering Vinny's great roleplaying in that old D&D video, makes me think a video series of him and someone else playing Divinity: Original Sin in co-op mode would be hilarious, but then I remember that game is like fucking 80 hours long. Would've been a perfect short series if Dave was still around.

Honestly, sorta same here?

Not through cunning like he says, though. It'd be through luck. Someone would just leave a door open or something. Or he'd be released due to some weird legal loophole.

I made up a fake story in here the other day about it too. I think he'd like befriend the chef over love of wrestling or taco bell or some random dumb shit, which would lead to letting Dan hide in a food transport truck or something and getting out.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
All shooters are. It's why PUBG might be interesting on consoles. You could run across bridges without getting sniped.

There's a difference between an even environment of fun between a mouse vs mouse player and a mouse player fighting ai built with the idea of a controller player.

Trying to drag a analog stick in PUBG to snipe someone sounds like a nightmare

I like 98% of it. I even enjoy UPF most of the time, although I skipped last week's because no Brad or Jeff and I wasn't interested in any of the games they were looking at.

I feel the same way. There's really only a small handful of videos I don't watch (from either coast) and that's more dependent on the game they're playing versus who's doing it.

UPF I find is lacking moreso than it used to, but I at least always watch part of it. I just might skip through a game I don't want to see.

patapuf

They just need time and practice to learn the mechanics.

How to use cover, how to use grenades, how to flank (this especially, they don't seem to understand how valuable flanking is - at all), the meta game etc.

Abby is already much better than in the first video. Should they decide to start again once they loose, it'll go a lot better for all of them.

Yea I really hope they start a new run when they wipe (I think this run is screwed since they have lost so many soldiers). It is a great series and would hate to see it disappear so quickly. I do wish they did 2 videos a week, but they do put a ton of other content out so that would probably be tough.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'm pretty sure Abby was just on this episode of Starcade
image2ndl8a.jpg

Must have been filmed a week ago

TraBuch

Banned
Seriously though, they should try four on four The Last of Us. I bet even Jeff would enjoy it. We need less co-op and more east vs West.

Four disillusioned small town friends find themselves whisked away to a fantastic, strange land full of subversive metaphors and ironic parallels that make them rethink their own futile existence.

I'm having a pretty bad day. Time to allow the murder to wash away all the pain!

TraBuch

Banned
And since none of them have ever really touched the multiplayer except for Dan and, I think, Brad, they'll pretty much be on even ground when it comes to weapons and shit.

Top Bottom